Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea (H) ..20th November.

On 08/11/2021 at 17:47, weller54 said:

Cags to Evans, Evans to Cags, back to Kasper, to Evans, across to Cags and repeat...

.. slow enough for you?😂

On 08/11/2021 at 18:04, fuchsntf said:

Naaa. Don't be silly..

Cags to Evans,Evans to Cags, Cags to JJ, JJ to Kasper..Kasper to Ricardo,Ricardo to Castagna back to JJ..

Bloody obvious JJ,will wait for Fofana,

Then Fofana to Ndidi, Ndidi to JJ..

Its like the Ant and Dec, "We're On The Ball" World Cup song.

Except we go round in turn around and repeat when it gets remotely near the midfield or halfway line :crylaugh:

• Like 1

we have been not at the races this season, not our usual fast free flowing football, think the Utd attention around Rogers is a major factor and if he does go why would he have Leicester up there, that could upset the apple cart, I fear that this will be another three points missed. I hope that we can get all three or even the draw, but need to be realistic, have some of our players heads been turned with a possible move to Man Utd on the cards for them aswell.....

I’m personally looking forward to this one!! Hoping we the fans are up for it following Chelsea’s win over us at the Bridge post FA Cup final game.

Rudiger and wetty pants Chilwell to get plenty of stick! If we’re bang up for it can see it being a cracker, and let’s be honest, Chelsea are a bunch of pr!cks.

• Like 1

Guest Danny Clender

I genuinely think we’re having a similar season to the one that Liverpool had last season. 
They’d ran themselves into the ground through Klopps intense system and I think we’ve done the same since Rodgers arrived, I didn’t think we’d be as sleepy as we are now though, but at some point we will click.

whether it’s this game or not, we will have games like the Man U game where everything goes squeaky clean.

I am content we will have an okay season and that we will be a bit topsy turvy.

Kind of 14-15 16-17 season elements, it’s not like we’re not used to it.

I understand people saying this is a game we’ll lose, but we’re Leicester, who knows which Leggeh turns up.

On 13/11/2021 at 23:17, OhYesNdidi said:

What if lampard is the chelsea manager?

...we will take Tuchel, it would be a short tenure but we would probably have won the league by the end of the season!!!

Love Tuchel's innovation to training and his single minded attitude. He is a winner through and through but I suspect he could be quite grating.

On 14/11/2021 at 09:03, Daveb5569 said:

we have been not at the races this season, not our usual fast free flowing football, think the Utd attention around Rogers is a major factor and if he does go why would he have Leicester up there, that could upset the apple cart, I fear that this will be another three points missed. I hope that we can get all three or even the draw, but need to be realistic, have some of our players heads been turned with a possible move to Man Utd on the cards for them aswell.....

....what you are effectively saying is you believe our owners are weak...to allow that to happen!!!

They would have to be if we allowed that scenario to play out. Southampton were ripped apart and did not have the quality coming through to offset the players going out, we are not going to let that happen. If they try to force our hand, they will have to pay through the nose to make it happen.

I cannot see that the players would want to go there with him anyway.