Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Stadium Expansion *APPROVED* Sept ‘22 - Details / Images Released on Planning Site

18 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

Everton might go down as a sellout on paper but there were literally hundreds of empty seats all round the ground, no where near capacity.  A combination of atrocious football and high prices have seen to that.

makes no sense to expand our stadium with our current trajectory. We missed that boat 5 years ago 

Next weekend could see swathes of empty seats 

We won’t sell the number of corporate/premium seats the club need to make this viable sadly

Just isn’t the money in this part of the country 

Villa had thousands of their new premium seats empty last weekend for a local derby and they are flying

Edited by MattFox

27 minutes ago, MattFox said:

We won’t sell the number of corporate/premium seats the club need to make this viable sadly

Just isn’t the money in this part of the country 

Villa had thousands of their new premium seats empty last weekend for a local derby and they are flying

I've always found villas support to be a bit of a myth. For a team that has a decent level of success in the past and were competitive in spells over last 20 years their support seems fickle. Also I hate the fact villa park is lauded - each time I've been I thought it was a shithole