Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Stadium Expansion *APPROVED* Sept ‘22 - Details / Images Released on Planning Site

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Plus prices are rocketing for example oil change quote Sept 2021 £56 / Sept 2022 £97. Imagine how much building materials have risen and are still rising at an incredible rate.

Absolutely agree. It's a scary world with basic material resources in the future and beyond.

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Has it been confirmed the finance is in place and ring fenced?

Loans were secured 18 months ago. I doubt very much they'd have spent all this time going through the excessive planning processes only to suddenly realise there's no more pennies in the piggy bank. They're using all the same companies involved with their other hotel developments and it's a billion-dollar firm, I don't think any of it has been left to chance.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, iancognito said:

Loans were secured 18 months ago. I doubt very much they'd have spent all this time going through the excessive planning processes only to suddenly realise there's no more pennies in the piggy bank. They're using all the same companies involved with their other hotel developments and it's a billion-dollar firm, I don't think any of it has been left to chance.

Loans from King Power or have they secured loans from elsewhere?

3 hours ago, turlo said:

Loans from King Power or have they secured loans from elsewhere?

Macquarie investments, we've had a number of loans from them, usually secured against future TV money

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-take-out-another-4883518

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-bank-loans-training-2475803

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

Ah, the beautiful game...

• Haha 1