Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

Guarantee Rodgers comes out after the game and say we played well and he’s proud of the lads. We had our chances but didn’t go our way. 

We’ve become a joke. I’ve seen better Sunday league teams play with more hunger and desire. 
The team was right to be booed as not one of them is putting an effort in. 

It will be the usual 65th min before Rodgers changes it up and by that time to late to even try and get back in the game. 

The back 5 doesn’t work so why does he keep going with it. 
We are a counter attacking team but this season we’re to static. 
Something has to change. 

Imagine spending 2 weeks plotting how to iron out the weaknesses and then do it even worse than before. What a heinous system and team he's put together to try and contain Chelsea and yet with a back 7 we are still so easy to rip apart. Might as well play 7 up front and at least create a chance. Don't even attempt to defend set pieces, leave all 10 players up front.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

Needs to stick to his best team and that team has to have Nacho in it.

Another game where Barnes AND Vardy have been absolute passengers. You can’t play them both up top together and expect build up play.

First get a defence that can defend, a midfield that can play.....Then Barnes , Vardy or any forwards,  we can First judge the frontline..

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Things is - we know f all and we could see it was a tactical disaster without some kind of plan 

Every Sunday I watch my son and his U11 playing out from the back cos they aren’t allowed to kick it long - they concede because the opponent knows this is how they play and press them into errors 

Paying to watch is fo it is painful 

chelsea have kicked as many long as they have short - why do we have to do it 

The best teams / managers adapt and play different systems within the same game. We struggle when pressed. The games we’ve looked good, we weren’t pressed. This season is turning into a disaster class. We need to be careful, as before long, we might need to start looking over our shoulder. 

Just now, Buggsteam said:

Guarantee Rodgers comes out after the game and say we played well and he’s proud of the lads. We had our chances but didn’t go our way. 

We’ve become a joke. I’ve seen better Sunday league teams play with more hunger and desire. 
The team was right to be booed as not one of them is putting an effort in. 

It will be the usual 65th min before Rodgers changes it up and by that time to late to even try and get back in the game. 

The back 5 doesn’t work so why does he keep going with it. 
We are a counter attacking team but this season we’re to static. 
Something has to change. 

He looks absolutely fuming, I think heads will roll.

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Everyone going on about how great Chelsea are need to realise that whilst that may be true, they’ve been made to look great by how shit we are. 

No. They are top for a reason and have looked a good team throughout the season.

We may well just be crap but cant take it away from them.

I bet they have another gear too of required 

1 minute ago, Flappit said:

I don't think Lookman has done anything. He's a poor man's Traore just running around without any impact or influence really. I could run around like an idiot and get passed around like I was a (mobile) traffic cone. Wouldn't make me a good player. 

Have to agree to disagree here. He's got great feet, he's fast so he can can run in behind and is goal threat (albeit he has to watch for offside). Depending on the price I'd be tempted, he's looked very promising.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

What I find incredible is that we are doing the same things every game that don’t work and are so easy to change - overplaying out from the back, zonal marking, playing a really high line. I don’t know why BR can’t or won’t change. 

Exactly the same as that Tottenham game when we needed to win to finish in the top four we played with a really high line and the zonal marking is absolutely shit, we get caught out every time we play that's how shit a tactic it is.. is he really that good a manager.. does he have another agenda .. I think its time to change