Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

Just now, Vacamion said:

I don't get Soumaré.

He was a world beater against Moscow.

He's a panel beater today.

He's a bit of an enigma.

If he was a flat track bully and was only decent against teams we should be better than then I'd take that. But he's not, he played well in a pre season game, Man City B in the community shield and the game you mentioned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Half this squad know they have done as much as they can with this team, we need a complete overhaul including management and backroom staff

No we need a manager to play tactics that are not boring sterile football.

It's bad enough watching his shite. Imagine being sent out to play like it.

Ffs we cant even defend a corner. What are him and his staff being paid for.

Just now, BrokenRecord said:

I get that, but how the hell is he someone we have as backup after all these years. Absolute plodder. Yeah he grafts but that's about it. 

I agree, and he's deffinately not a wing back only thing he's gd at is hitting crosses into the box but we've not had the ball enough for him to do that!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Who would you play today without tielemans in the squad though?

Today is difficult and I concede with Tielemans Soumare would be out, I'd probably change the shape and play two up front with the extra man (Madders and KDH). I was worried about us being overrun in the midfield prior to kickoff.

The Tielemans injury is a killer for us. But at least KDH tracks back. Either Soumare is being told to keep his position and not engage attackers or he's not able to cope with the speed of the premier league. He's been caught ball watching loads. He doesn't offer a lot in attack and frankly, may be bordering on a liability in defence.

He's young. He may come good. But right now it's a horror show.