Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

The worst part of this is that we'd all like to believe that there will be a second half revival but we all know it won't happen. We'll huff and puff for 15 minutes and then frustration will get the better of us.

Agreed. And I think we'll get someone sent off too. 

I don’t think this is a squad quality issue. We barely missed a CL spot two years in a row with arguably a weaker side than we are now. It seems as if the team has lost its spirit and drive to have go at it. Even Wilf seems to be jogging around and doesn’t seem to care much. As a whole, it’s a motivational issue imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Kopfkino

30 passes in the opposition half, one every one and a half minutes. It’s an embarrassing difference in class. Better players that are better organised, more motivated, greater desire and application. Recipe for a mauling

I wonder if any of our players (and/or manager) have had their heads turned. Or if there has been a big falling out with a number of players (possibly the Covid breach involving the infamous 3?). We’re not the cohesive unit we have been in the past 2 seasons - it’s clear to me that the players aren’t happy.

Having said that I’m not going to call for Rodgers to go, he’s got time to turn things around if he wants to do so 

Edited by car1os
  • Like 1

Castagne and Albrighton dreadful. Centrebacks poorly protected. Ndidi and Soumare competing for the single worst performance I’ve seen from a Leicester player in a long time. Barnes and Lookman not good enough. And they’re all being hamstrung by another total illogical setup from the manager and poor drilling by the coaches.

• Like 1