Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

So bad. I don't mind losing against this Chelsea side, they are good. But it's so easy it's embarrassing. Easy to play a pass though, easy to run away from, no shape, no understanding of jobs. Barnes and Lookman playing in the middle of nowhere whilst we are overrun in the middle, noone can pass and no-one is there to receive a ball. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bryn said:

Castagne and Albrighton dreadful. Centrebacks poorly protected. Ndidi and Soumare competing for the single worst performance I’ve seen from a Leicester player in a long time. Barnes and Lookman not good enough. And they’re all being hamstrung by another total illogical setup from the manager and poor drilling by the coaches.

And I think you are over-rating us

Rodgers has stopped having any effect. Nothing he does makes any difference; 3 at the back, 4 at the back, attacking line up etc. nothing he does fixes that it’s the way we play that has gone crap. We are so easy to score against,  give away cheap goals, and are impotent in attack.

I think Rodgers needs to go, it’s just not working on any level anymore