Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sorry, but there’s a lot to moan about, but I have never seen any manager in any game do this.

I have and it doesnt matter who has or hasnt. It's not working.. you are paid to recognize and change something.. waiting for halftime or 65 minutes is not a bold move.

Anyhow, i just want us to show some passion. If we lose fine, this is far from that.

The team sheet is so awful you hardly know where to start making changes at halftime, it needs so many.  Maddison and KDH for Soumare and Amartey would be a start - at least we'd have a chance of the ball finding someone in midfield who can do something with it.

That was as poor a half as we’ve had in a long time.

No effort, no desire, no creativity. 
What has Soumare actually done? 
The crowd has been awful - get behind the lads ffs

The referee is shite too

Chelsea are falling all over the place

Just a really crap 45 minutes all round

• Like 2

The question you have to ask is why would Man U want Rodgers??? 

He has took us backwards as a club this season. 
We can’t defend set pieces, in fact we can’t defend full stop. What do we do in training?? By the look of it not a lot as we still can’t get the basics right. Slow to every ball, no movement when we have it and can’t even pass to our own team. 

Last couple of seasons, we’ve looked sharpe and hungry. This season it seems to be drained out of them. 
Has Rodgers head been turned along with a lot of our senior players?? Or has our tactics just wrong every week? 

Yes Chelsea are a quality side and top for a reason but just seems no fight in the team and other games we’ve had this season. 

I like Rodgers but we’re well into the season now and there’s been no improvements. 
We will be lucky to make the top 10 playing like this the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

This is on BR yet again.

Terrible team selection. Our back 5 are doing **** all and keep getting causing flat footed whereas the 2 in the middle are being run ragged.

Vardy and Barnes can’t hold the ball up. Only Lookman, again looks any use playing with his back towards goal.

The ref has been awful too, he has absolutely killed this game given soft frees away throughout. Awful gormless geek ref.