Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

Bottom 6 awaits. The pre 2010 order of Tigers being good and City largely shite seems to be on its way to being restored.

Really sad to say but this squad needs breaking up - Saw a post about palace and it’s spot on. There’s a malaise around this group. Only really decent performance was against man United but actually how much of that was them being awful. 

• Like 1

Brendan has tried to match their formation from the off except we lost the one man who can keep the ball for us to injury, so we needed an extra midfielder from the start to try and also Nacho for some presence up front.   With Chelsea having loads more of the ball and pressing us bigtime we need to go long sometimes and hold it up.  It just keeps coming back.  Lookman has done ok but I would not have started him or Barnes today.  Soumare has been awful.  Jogging about when we lose the ball every time.  No fight or energy in him.  And we conceded the same goal we have conceded 10 times this season already.  Fed up.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Just embarrassing, slowly losing the will to watch us each week. Clueless.

I've said this for a while. Winning the fa Cup was amazing but for nearly 12 months I haven't enjoyed our games. I'm becoming really disillusioned with it and it's because I know this manager and group of players are miles better than they are showing. Weve had worse times and worse players/managers but in the past we've almost just accepted being shit for most of the years between O'Neill and Pearson but this group of players and manager are as infuriating as I've known for a long time. It's just horrible to watch us. I'm not even watching today as my sky isn't working but I can imagine how shocking we will be. Same shit every week. I don't expect us to win any game anymore, doesn't matter who we are playing 

I'm usually one of the optimistic ones on this board, but that was rubbish. Lost for words really, what exactly is going wrong, apart from the obvious 'defending set pieces.' 

No clue what BR will do at half time but he has to make changes early on and ngl but certain players need to take some responsibility for this performance and step the **** up. 

• Like 3

Just now, blabyboy said:

Soumare off -> Maddison on

Barnes or Lookman off -> Nacho on

hold Daka in reserve... just go all out.

Need to take either Amartey or Evans off before they are sent off. Maddison and KDH on. Spot on though with wingers off - no point in playing wingers they aren’t getting anywhere near the game 

A rare bit of positivity; I like Lookman. I'd be signing him permnamently if the price is right. Him and Daka look like prudent signings.

The other three look completely off it. 

I remain Rodgers in but this form line is so worrying. It's like everyone has lost their zip. We can't rely on Fofana and Justin to improve this.

• Like 3