Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Trying not to get angry but what a load of crap.

It's a perfect scenario of a team in form versus a team in a world of shit.

Rodgers looking a fool but is there anyone that could get a tune from our pathetic fookin arseholes right now?

I think we have ability within the squad, it’s just we could see how this was going to go before we kicked off. 

We’re light in the middle, the zonal marking stuff needs to end and we’d look more solid as a 4-5-1 with the extra body in the midfield. 

So many "passes" from us that have so little conviction that they'll actually arrive or arrive in a way that the player will be able to do anything with it, hospital balls, hit and hope, it's hot potato time, no one wants it and no one wants the responsibility, One of Kaspers early balls to Castagne when he was surrounded by three opponents, WTF is he supposed to do with that? 

With no AM to mark and in turn to AM to mark him Kante has the freedom of the park. It's tough, we want an extra body in midfield but have to be wary of the width as well. Thought the last ten minutes were better (I don't mean half time :D), need to be braver and whilst it's far from the biggest factor I think that 2nd half kick off is the first thing Tierney has given our way.

• Like 1