Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

CHE Home Match Thread

Chelsea bent us down, spanking our ass over and over again.

This display has got nothing to do with you win some and you lose some mentality....

This is a football team with no Identity.

This group of player lost their belief in their coach and his football management capability. 

• Like 1

Same old story. Barely had a shot. I love vardy but he hasn't got the pace anymore to stretch defences. Daka would have been a useful option today 

Defence been a shambles. Line up and selection has been a shambles. Players look uninterested. Should have been 7 or 8. All about playing it backwards when we do get th ball. It feels like the players know Rodgers will be off and so given up

Something has to change and the amount we pay the manager. I think it has to be him. This is not an isolated decision but something that's happened over a long period of time. We've become stale.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Because people are asking for him to go or be sacked and im wondering who they would replace him with as I wouldn't sack rodgers because Im honestly not sure who we could get that would be better...

It appears BR has lost the players. I'm sure the powers that be have names in mind, even more so with Man Utd circling. 

I haven't got a clue who succeeds Rodgers, but that's not my job.

It's nailed on he wont be here next season though. 

• Like 2

At 3-0 down. We’ve just spent at least 1 minute playing keep ball, in our own half near the half way line. Not even quick fast forward thinking passes. Slow, knock about because the winners are happy for us to have it there. Surely, surely someone in the coaching team can see what’s wrong with that. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

At 3-0 down. We’ve just spent at least 1 minute playing keep ball, in our own half near the half way line. Not even quick fast forward thinking passes. Slow, knock about because the winners are happy for us to have it there. Surely, surely someone in the coaching team can see what’s wrong with that. 

Sorry, should say, tried to.

Just now, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Don't blame BR, he's not on the field.It's the players who are to blame. Some of you need to understand that. Those saying BR out are complete tossers.

But by that notion then it doesn't matter who we have as manager if it never makes any difference to what happens on the pitch. 

• Like 1