Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Is it time...

Rodgers out?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers out?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

I think you are the one with blue tinted glasses on sir, in respect of your evaluation of our squad. You have twice now said how good it is. It really isn’t you know

Many of our players continually season upon season keep getting touted for moves (Aswell as them trying to engineer moves), it can't be that bad.

Just now, Matt said:

Many of our players continually season upon season keep getting touted for moves (Aswell as them trying to engineer moves), it can't be that bad.

I’m not saying it’s ‘that bad’ I just don’t think it’s a top six squad. Scratch beneath the starting 11 and the quality isn’t good enough for top six

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It was a failure not to make top four given what had gone before but by the same token it was a success to have been top four for so long in both campaigns 

the owners are ambitious and thankfully realistic 

I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree. Given our squad and the issues the other top clubs had with managers/ consistency it was a huge opportunity blown. 

Anyway, reasons why we failed to make the top four is all conjecture, our form/ performances have been horrible and I don't see our realistic owners putting up with Leicester being bottom half of the table and seriously lacking fight over the past 8 months.

16 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Daftest post ever you complete melt. Hoping we lose you don't deserve to be a Leicester fan you tool

Not sure about daftest, he has done a fair few more that could compete, sure he is a Forest fan the pleasure he gets every time we are beaten.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I posted this the other week and no one answered me which I feel says alot considering others will usually jump on alot I say.:

They are genuine questions and points of which may be right, wrong or simple subjective but I’d like a genuine discussion about them and I feel like you more than most are well positioned to answer seeing as you (like me) were quite vitriolic, fed up, frustration and even (again like me) took abit of a hiatus from here under Puel but this while not being a million miles (on a par in my eyes) from what was being served up under Puel seems fine and gaining your support.

No malice intended and I don’t expect any back, just looking for genuine opinions, views and discussion.

No malice taken Matt, and none intended against you.

We all get a bit wound up after a loss, I perhaps over reacted a bit.

• Like 1

We’re probably going to have a bit of a duff season and come 10th-13th. So what? Come down after the last few years, but it’s bound to happen at some point. I would put my house on us not going down, stop wetting the bed.

players like Tielemans will leave, but he would be leaving even if we got champions league anyway. Quite tiresome that people’s first reaction is sack the manager (football in general, not just us). Fans tend to overestimate how good their clubs squad is, us included.

Are we better than we are showing? Yes. is the end of the world? No

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

We’re probably going to have a bit of a duff season and come 10th-13th. So what? Come down after the last few years, but it’s bound to happen at some point. I would put my house on us not going down, stop wetting the bed.

players like Tielemans will leave, but he would be leaving even if we got champions league anyway. Quite tiresome that people’s first reaction is sack the manager (football in general, not just us). Fans tend to overestimate how good their clubs squad is, us included.

Brilliant, I feel better now 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Christoph said:

My brain says no just because who are we going to replace him with.

Someone the players can respect and play for and someone the fans can actually believe in. It’s nearly Christmas. If we wait until Boxing Day I say we go in for Santa. 

• Haha 1

We'd be a total laughing stock if we sack Rodgers, media pundits and fans ripping us to shreds and a return of the snakes BS.

Not that any of it matters but it shows how much more highly regarded he is and how much more respect his tenure here gets from people outside the club.

He deserves more time, and will get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

We'd be a total laughing stock if we sack Rodgers, media pundits and fans ripping us to shreds and a return of the snakes BS.

Not that any of it matters but it shows how much more highly regarded he is and how much more respect his tenure here gets from people outside the club.

Yeah, at UTD where his genius truly belongs. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Do you think Ranieri deserved more time?

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

We don’t sack him, we cash out if United flash the cash. That probably makes sense for us and I don’t think anyone is under the illusion that Rodgers wants to be at Leicester forever. Until someone is ready to pay up, it’s up to Rodgers to sort things out until we are in serious trouble. 

Edited by The_77

So who do we replace him with? 

The next few games are the litmus test

His stubbornness is frustrating with team selections but let's look at this bigger picture.

He's won the FA Cup with us. 2 5th placed finishes. That's not someone you sack for a club our size no matter what dip in form we are currently going through.

He needs to start Nacho and Daka.