Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H112

People swearing

3 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

Get a ****ing grip. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

There is a thing called a family stand, which has been reduced in size presumably because parents choose to sit amongst adults in other parts of the ground. It's not a children's tea party, it's a football match. If it's in the family stand then fair game to complain. Otherwise get used to the big bad world.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, H112 said:

Have you been to football before? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, H112 said:

To be fair, Chilwell is a cnut 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, H112 said:

My lad goes I say what’s said at football stays at football mate and he understands  he’s only 8. Can’t wrap them up in cottonwool all there life

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

There is a thing called a family stand, which has been reduced in size presumably because parents choose to sit amongst adults in other parts of the ground. It's not a children's tea party, it's a football match. If it's in the family stand then fair game to complain. Otherwise get used to the big bad world.

Last time I was in the family stand a few years ago I learnt a whole new page of swear words, they're pretty feral in there :D

Looking at the way they were spearing the Napoli lot with flags and clappers a few weeks ago, I'd say it's not got much tamer over the years

10 minutes ago, H112 said:

There's a family stand if you don't want to be exposed to sweating. Vast majority in there won't be swearing, but is not guaranteed. Rest of the ground is fair game.

13 minutes ago, H112 said:

Tell Brendan

• Haha 1