Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H112

People swearing

2 hours ago, H112 said:

Hi, I went to the game today - I haven’t been since the start of lockdown. We were sat in G2 - I couldn’t believe the amount of swearing, calling chilwell  “see you next Tuesday”, etc. There was a little boy stood right next to us taking in all in. Is there a way you can complain about this? I think it is unforgivable. Yes, Leicester were terrible, but we were playing the form team.

Psych! Here to make your evenings ****ing better!

Cynt? Means earlier in Welsh. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Well, by rights you could argue using the word cnut is sexist, or genderist... or something! :ph34r:

The joy of the word Cnut is it applies to everyone anyone from any walk of life, regardless of race, gender or sexuality can be a cnut. 
Cnuts are one amazing group of people who transcend every walk of life. You could argue it’s one of the most inclusive terms we have.

• Like 1

I have a genuine concern that this could have been me, and for this I apologise. I had a few sherberts, hate chilwell, and did feel guilty when I saw the young lad looking at me as I said that naughty word. But the football was so bad, I think I did it again.

True story, actually got ejected from l block for a similar thing and learned my lesson, by moving away from the away fans and police, but unfortunately my potty mouth runs away with me.

Apologies, will try harder.

2 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

What's wrong with that? He gets dogs abuse for making a great career move and not having to deal with the hatred from a large chunk of our fans. Don't dish it if you can't take it (and he's hardly giving much back)

Nah he's a massive ****. He's shown some massive disrespect to our club since he left. Out of all the players that have left us over the past 5 years, he's probably the most disrespectful towards the club with Mahrez 2nd. 

Back on topic though and I whole heartedly agree with the op. I fckin hate dirty little cnts that think it's OK to swear at football. It's never fckin OK to swear, so just grow up you bunch of tw*ts. 

4 hours ago, KFS said:

One day we’ll get to sing ‘who the **** is laughing now’ to that little scrote. One day

Yeah it will be really funny, when he’s sitting there having won every major trophy in European Club football with Chelsea and think fook me KFS, really did have the last laugh didn’t he.

• Like 1