Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Southampton 2-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

So brittle at the back but at least the quality going forward is starting to show again.

Still so many issues to sort out, goals we give away are terrible. 

Desperately need Tielemans back, at least Dewsbury-Hall is starting to get going and Maddison seems to be hitting form again.

Crap first half, second half a lot better. KDH had a decent game coming on and I was pleasantly impressed with Perez. Should have won the game but missed two big chances to wrap it up but can’t moan about coming away with a point considering our form of late.

Guest Kopfkino

That was a shocker of a miss from Vardy made even worse by the fact he could have squared it to Maddison.

About the right result. Still the same shit on repeat - second half wasn’t particularly good but in the context of the dross that was the first half it was decent enough.

Still not great.

However good spirit to come back twice.

Maddison is looking back to his best, now just need to get Barnes and Ndidi beckon form and Youri back and we will improve.

Need to sort out defending crosses and set pieces.

But I'd have taken 4 pts from the two games.

Really poor first, much better in the second. Looked good going forward at times again but very poor defensively, however,  that has been the story of our season. So frustrating that we are making the same basic errors. Having said that, we can still hurt teams and on another night I am sure that Barnes and Vardy score those chances. 

I thought that KDH had a really good half, definitely his best cameo since coming back off loan. I would definitely start him on Sunday.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

Expect and want KDH to be starting on Sunday. 

Soumare was slow and ponderous. KDH was direct and aggressive in possession. Only certain games suit Soumare and where a team high presses, that isn't it. 

KDH also gave us another person going forward. He made such a good impression. 

As for the defending, not happy with it in the first half at all. Sloppy goals conceded l.