Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Villa (A) Sunday 5th Dec @ 4.30 - pre match

KDH has to start over Soumare. Villa likely to press us high and frequently, Soumare will struggle if so.

Wonder if Vardy will be rested for Napoli? 

Expect the back 4 to stay the same. 

Barnes and Lookman need a rocket up their arses if they do play.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Do we try the diamond again?

Would honestly bring both KDH and Choudhury in to try and pack that midfield and drop Soumare

image.png.325a75bf4c6d8a3325ee4d260f5b6bc2.png

I know Soumare had quite the.... performance today but I feel like he's made for this sort of system where he's got another 8 next to him and someone behind him for cover. It's no surprise he did his best work when paired with Youri.

Just now, Ian S said:

Were you actually at the game?, it was clear as day the last made a massive difference when he came on.

Not sure anyone is saying he is the second coming, just that he deserves a run to see whether he can be a regular starter.

I watched the game. Not debating the lad has potential but I wasn’t convinced. He did ok. Hope he gets a chance and does well but atm imo he’s decent without being exceptional. Apologies but some on here making him out to be something he’s not. Just my opinion. Don’t mind being ridiculed or criticised for having a different opinion from the majority. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SO1 said:

If we play as aggressively as we played 2nd half tonight then its game on.

Knowing us we will go into the break losing, then decide to play football once it’s too late probably scoring a late goal to get our hopes up.

Its the Leicester way :scarf:

Not having that we should rest Vardy or Evans for Napoli. Our league form is a concern and we need to start winning games. We aim to win the Villa game with our strongest available team (God knows what that even is these days but it definitely involves Evans and Vardy) and then we worry about Napoli. Daka is our man in Europe anyway so wouldn't make sense playing Vardy against Napoli. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I watched the game. Not debating the lad has potential but I wasn’t convinced. He did ok. Hope he gets a chance and does well but atm imo he’s decent without being exceptional. Apologies but some on here making him out to be something he’s not. Just my opinion. Don’t mind being ridiculed or criticised for having a different opinion from the majority. 

Well sometimes being at a match things look a bit different from watching on tv, from my perspective he sparked us into life with his industry and a first thought which was to go forward.I believe there is a very decent player in there.

• Like 1