Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Villa (A) Sunday 5th Dec @ 4.30 - pre match

20 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

You really don't realise what evil exists in the world until you hear about these things.

There's bad people, yes, but the word evil doesn't even begin to describe those two.

Poor poor lad.

And this is a child that the authorities knew about. So many have fallen off the radar since COVID started its heartbreaking.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Can Benks defend corners? Or is officially no longer a CB. Is he worse than Vestagarrd? If so, who sanctioned the signing? The Birch?   This is a frigging  mystery given BR was Celtic Manager at the time of the loan.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Can Benks defend corners? Or is officially no longer a CB. Is he worse than Vestagarrd? If so, who sanctioned the signing? The Birch?   This is a frigging  mystery given BR was Celtic Manager at the time of the loan.

I don’t think will ever see Benkovic in any kind of fruition. Rodgers just ain’t having him, obviously seeing something wrong that others haven’t. 

44 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't think a story has ever hit me harder than this. I don't know if it's because I have a son more or less the same age. Heartbreaking stuff. 

Same!..

My precious Grandson is the same age and looks so much like this poor little lad...

Honestly, hanging is too good for these two evil scumbags!

🤬🤬🤬😢😢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I read inmates threw salt at her, not poisoned. Where did you see that?

Seen it on the politics thing on twitter but also saw the throwing one too.

Hopefully both are true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't think a story has ever hit me harder than this. I don't know if it's because I have a son more or less the same age. Heartbreaking stuff. 

I'm trying hard to avoid the details, I remember the Victoria Climbie case many years ago, which brought on a public inquiry and some changes.

I couldn't work in child protection, not for all the money in the world.

50 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He's just seeing out his contract now, I guess.

8 hours ago, turlo said:

Defending crosses is a big problem for us. We're crap at defending out wide to stop the crosses coming in and we're crap at aerial defence when the crosses come in!

We need some help in the defensive coaching dept 

On 02/12/2021 at 10:25, An Sionnach said:

Our defensive problems go back to last season ,its nothing new. They are just worse now. Rodgers doesn't appear to have a clue how to change that.

He can only work with the tools he has available to him.....two out of form emergency signings, Riccy either out of form or injured, a promising youngster lacking much Premier league experience, and two of the best defenders in the league still to play again after long term injuries, - doesn't leave a lot of options.

Just now, PaulW said:

He can only work with the tools he has available to him.....two out of form emergency signings, Riccy either out of form or injured, a promising youngster lacking much Premier league experience, and two of the best defenders in the league still to play again after long term injuries, - doesn't leave a lot of options.

Armarty is our best so he benches him.  Hes not helping himself.

15 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I'm trying hard to avoid the details, I remember the Victoria Climbie case many years ago, which brought on a public inquiry and some changes.

I couldn't work in child protection, not for all the money in the world.

I work in children's health and social care and we take children in for emergency placements for their safety via police and social services. Reading their care plans is utterly horrify. Some of them have been through so much 😭💔

It's very hard to not take work home 😭

Poor little boy.  

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulW said:

That would all be very valid if the majority of our problems weren't set piece related or invidual errors from experienced players like Castagne and Soyuncu. All of this can be improved upon even with the defenders we have available. Doesn't help that Ndidi is bang out of form too and a nuisance in our box, a liability almost. 

• Like 2

...I  saw on Netflix a document called " The trials of Gabriel Fernández!!!

It was an eye opener on how a system set up to protect kids can be so poorly implemented. 

So many chances and concern being made, but if the person dealing with the case is not willing to follow through and follow the process, you can see how these things happen.

By watching this program, it might be a good way to try to understand what is involved in all departments that eventually leads to these outcomes. 

• Like 1