Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Villa (A) Sunday 5th Dec @ 4.30 - pre match

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There was 

I stand corrected mate, just always feels like there’s a goal coming against in his time here especially set pieces, there’s no doubting we’ve been on some terrible runs of form but when we’re good we’re good 👍 

• Like 2

Absolutely mental that we could go sixth with a win and the right other results. If the right Leicester City turn up, we're back on it.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Absolutely mental that we could go sixth with a win and the right other results. If the right Leicester City turn up, we're back on it.

If we win tomorrow and Thursday I’ll do a forfeit on here. Very rarely do we take the opportunities presented to us lol 

• Haha 2

I think it does put into perspective how fine the margins are in this league between success and obscurity. If our defence wasn't about as useful as a c*ck-flavoured lollipop, we'd be up there with West Ham right now given how many goals we've been scoring.

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

My Labrador's got great energy but you wouldn't want to play him against Villa. He also holds onto the ball better than Perez too!

I knew I'd get heat for suggesting Perez, but think whilst he's inconsistent, he presses really well and I don't see anyone else making that RW spot their own. He's a lot bettet player than people give him credit for. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, shailen said:

I knew I'd get heat for suggesting Perez, but think whilst he's inconsistent, he presses really well and I don't see anyone else making that RW spot their own. He's a lot bettet player than people give him credit for. 

@casablancas  :appl:talk about living dangerously.

7 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

* We are too slow with the ball 

* We are not aggressive enough (we will sure get bullied tomorrow) 

* We are so predictable in our play for the opposition to deal with 

* We gift early goals and are defensively shiite 

* we have zero leadership on the pitch 

* We have a manager who can’t properly motivate his players now 

Difficult to argue with this assessment but I hope it's proven wrong

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The beer at the Christmas Market is very likely to be the only positive out of today. 

Think this might be a horror show.

To be fair you could have that pint inside in the warm of a pub or bar and pay a fraction of the price you will at the market. 

• Like 2

This will be very tough. Villa looked decent second half against city, and if Youri isn't back I do think we will struggle. I think we can out score them but I don't see Rodgers setting up to go at them. Could be a low scoring draw which I'd take. 

• Like 1

It’s one of those games you can’t really call… Villa have had an improvement on their form, but how much of that is down to the new manager lift? We could easily sneak a win, but we will have to out score them…

Does anyone know if Bailey is fit? Because if he is that could be the deciding impact factor….

Edited by Pliskin