Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Villa (A) Sunday 5th Dec @ 4.30 - pre match

I love playing Villa, it won't be easy and it's a new regime they're under with a fascinating sub plot of Master and the apprentice but we do OK vs them since they came back to the Prem. 

If Maddison is fit then he will be key, he's on fire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Love Villa away, the 4-1 win was one of my favourite away days of recent years. 

Was a really noisy that day. Think there was 8 Bochum guys over and even they were saying how high that atmosphere rated. Genuinely a really fun away end.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Was a really good noisy that day. Think there was 8 Bochum guys over and even they were saying how high that atmosphere rated. Genuinely a really fun away end.

Ye it’s usually one of the places (like Stoke and West Brom) where we turn out a good away end. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Ye it’s usually one of the places (like Stoke and West Brom) where we turn out a good away end. 

I love playing West Midlands teams. Always feels like there's an edge to them.

All good away days as well, I think Cov is the worst now they've moved from Highfield Road but WBA/Villa are among my favourites. Villa Park is my favourite too, superb ground.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Was a really good noisy that day. Think there was 8 Bochum guys over and even they were saying how high that atmosphere rated. Genuinely a really fun away end.

Mate of mine in the Villa end said he was mostly impressed with our song book that day, really varied.

• Like 1