Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

FA Cup draw.

5 hours ago, Raj said:

Frcking crap draw against a tin pot club.

@Super_horns 🤣🤣🤣 you know your our favourite away fan!

Lol.

@Super_horns joined this forum 1 year before me and has 3k less posts. Not bad for a tw@tford fan. 

I have been supporting city for  30+ years and being made to look like a plastic lol.

I actually appreciate our non city posters on this forum as it's nice to see other fans perspectives without resorting to calling them all inbreds or [email protected] that i would ever do that. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol.

@Super_horns joined this forum 1 year before me and has 3k less posts. Not bad for a tw@tford fan. 

I have been supporting city for  30+ years and being made to look like a plastic lol.

I actually appreciate our non city posters on this forum as it's nice to see other fans perspectives without resorting to calling them all inbreds or [email protected] that i would ever do that. :ph34r:

You might be regarded as one of our better overseas  fans!!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Dull draw all around. Hopefully a game to get Justin and Fofana (:fc:) some minutes. 

Some great trips for fans for lower league fans but always better for neutral when they are hosting the big boys. Swindon/Man City, Forest/Arsenal and Man Utd/Villa guaranteed to be on TV, they'll probably chuck the Chelsea and Liverpool games on too. 

3 hours ago, reynard said:

God I hope not. It really is embarrassing. Fair enough to give him a good reception but he's not our manager any longer.

Is it? He was in charge as we pulled off what is regarded as one of the most unlikely achievements in sport, no harm in it at all, fairly confident most other fan bases would do the same. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yes said:

Is it? He was in charge as we pulled off what is regarded as one of the most unlikely achievements in sport, no harm in it at all, fairly confident most other fan bases would do the same. 

Yes I find it so. As I said give him a good reception but on and off all the way through the game is too much for me. He's moved on and so have we. What we achieved with him was beyond amazing but I just find it a bit OTT. Before the game/after the game absolutely fine  but less so during it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, reynard said:

Yes I find it so. As I said give him a good reception but on and off all the way through the game is too much for me. He's moved on and so have we. What we achieved with him was beyond amazing but I just find it a bit OTT. Before the game/after the game absolutely fine  but less so during it.

Fair enough, each to their own, in different circumstances I’d probably agree but I get people showing as much appreciation as possible to Ranieri especially on his first proper return. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Remember all the Championship years without ever drawing Prem teams? So boring playing a team from our league in the 3rd round. Meh. 

With the obvious exception being 2006's third round win at home v Spurs of course (Hughes, De Vries and co!), shortly before Levein got the boot of course - the highlight of his short lived managerial career with us!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonezy said:

Remember all the Championship years without ever drawing Prem teams? So boring playing a team from our league in the 3rd round. Meh. 

I said this the other day! In Championship I'd have loved a top flight team, especially away. Not we're in the PL we get other PL sides. Boring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guy said:

With the obvious exception being 2006's third round win at home v Spurs of course (Hughes, De Vries and co!), shortly before Levein got the boot of course - the highlight of his short lived managerial career with us!

Also Charlton away which was unreal. Can't even remember where they were in the league at the time, if Curbishley was there or not, but how good when Dublin popped up with a list minute winner!

• Like 2