Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

LCFC vs Villa (A) Match Thread

Such a jekly and hide team. We've been brilliant going forwards, really we should have scored more than one goal, that KDh chance was gilt-edged.

The less said about the defence the better. Given the talent we have at our disposal there's honestly a case to say we have the worst defence in the league. Lucky with that VAR call for sure.

• Like 2

I would’ve been very pissed off if that had been disallowed for Leicester. I think our captain is having a pretty poor game. 

Despite that, we’ve played some of the best football we’ve played all season. Really good going forward. I think we’ve contained them well.

• Like 2

Don't understand the lucky shout, by law of the game it's bang on. Whether he has his hand on it for 5 seconds or 0.001 of a second he's stopped it with his hand on top. If it was ever really under control we won't know because of how quick it all happened.

• Like 3

Judging by the defenders reaction when it the net I don't think even they expected it to be ruled it. Kasper should have done better. The first goal I'd say was avoidable Kasper seemed to leap for it even before Bunedia even headed it. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

Guest StevieLynex

Shaky at the back (as usual!). Going forward we look good. Barnes has Cash on toast. Daka and Maddison have played well. KDH ok. Nacho for Lookman. This is an average Villa side. there for the taking

Guest Col city fan

Completely epitomised our whole season in 45 mins 

Look dangerous going forward

Look awful going backwards and concede from another set piece

Season going to type…

We don’t deserve to be behind from general play.. Lookman and defending aerial balls aside that was our best first half in ages. 

Daka, KDH, Thomas, Barnes, Maddison… all on it. 

That decision was a joke though, I’d be fuming if that were our goal being disallowed. Kasper has been poor. 

A decent defence and we’d be top five easily. Need to score at least 3 more at this rate. Seeing as we’ve played quite well in the first half I’m guessing we now need to follow tradition and have a shocking half!