Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

LCFC vs Villa (A) Match Thread

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I would’ve been very pissed off if that had been disallowed for Leicester. I think our captain is having a pretty poor game. 

Despite that, we’ve played some of the best football we’ve played all season. Really good going forward. I think we’ve contained them well.

Agree completely. Defensively as bad as ever, going forward we look very threatening.

1 minute ago, chadlcfc2 said:

how? he doesnt have the ball under control at all

if that was against us we would be fuming

Like the hand ball in the League cup semi against this lot???

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

You’re on a completely different planet if you think he drops Kasper. It would be WW3 at Seagrave - nobody should be above poor performances, but that’s the vibe I get. 

3 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Kasper the problem not the solution

kasper to be interim manager in a few weeks.

you heard it here first 

:whistle:

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Kasper might well be headed for a falling out with Rodgers IMO, just got a feeling his career here will end acrimoniously.

Doesn’t strike me as the type who would react well to being dropped. Carries on like this and Rodgers will need to do something. 

• Like 1

If you get a left off like that you are duty bound to get the win. Kasper not the same this season to be honest, so many times you see him shouting at the ref after the opposition have scored for some imaginery tiny foul. Come on Kasper, your better than this 

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

Pahahah never a foul in a million years.

It is a foul. It's not a foul because he kicked Kasper, it's a foul because Kasper is judged to have control of the ball because he's got one hand to it first and is pressing it to the ground. This is enough to be "control."

The old idea that the keeper needs to have it in two hands isn't actually the law. 

• Like 3

Hard to be too disappointed, we look great going forward but as ever we can't defend for shit, having to score 3 or 4 every game just to win is not sustainable. Got away with one there with the disallowed goal but it would have been an absolute farce had Villa gone in in front.

Guest Kopfkino

The defending is now just pure comedy value, cbf to be annoyed with it anymore you just have to laugh at how bad it is.

Lacking a bit of end product going forward but at least we came out and imposed ourselves on the game and the game is there for the taking. Get Lookman off and play with 11 and we will look good