Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

LCFC vs Villa (A) Match Thread

Just now, IsItMuzzy said:

Martin Tyler and Don Goodman will be waving their Villa scarves round their heads at the end of this game 

They’re that bad I’d rather have John Champion and Sue Smith

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Mid table, still in Europe and both domestic cups. I’ll be keeping the faith for a little while longer.

Fair enough. I just don't see how we can improve when we make the same mistakes every game and can't even do the basics of defending a set piece. It's beyond a joke now! 

• Like 1

I’m not really a ‘Rodgers out’ campaigner but what is depressing is that Gerrard has rocked up with a worse set of players just wiped the floor with Rodgers tactically.  It’s the sort of thing that is happening all too often now and I fear he has nothing left in the tank to change it.

• Like 1

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

I’m not really a ‘Rodgers out’ campaigner but what is depressing is that Gerrard has rocked up with a worse set of players just wiped the floor with Rodgers tactically.  It’s the sort of thing that is happening all too often now and I fear he has nothing left in the tank to change it.

ITs not really tactical genius to say punt it into the penalty area and we score.

It tells its own story that a part of me doesn't want us to equalise. I don't want Rodgers to have the opportunity to glaze over the set piece issue and instead talk about our character to earn a point.