Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

LCFC vs Villa (A) Post Match Thread 2 - 1

I’m done with Rogers. He may improve some players with coaching away from game time (though some are going backwards e.g Soyuncu) but so much is going wrong in the aspects of the role that are directly the manager’s responsibility (organisation, motivation, in game changes).  He’s just a highly paid first team coach. 

• Like 3

Should have killed the game off in the first half. 

Second half was underwhelming. 

Why can we not complete a game where we look totally competent and capable?  Very frustrating. 

Annoying to go in the lead and not get any points. 

Rubbish defending again leaves us with far too much to do EVERY SINGLE TIME. Disgusting standard of football in that department to be honest. 

• Like 1

Lock the dressing room door after that

I'd be going mental questioning there bollocks after that bullshit.

this talented group of players are playing ****ing horrifically since winning the facup

I think there are egos being pampered, I don't know what you do about that but its a issue

Edited by twister
  • Like 1

First half good. Second half shocking. Role reversal of our usual standards, but the outcome is the same. 

The future of Brendan Rodgers could be decided by the end of the year. The way they are going, it doesn't look good for him.

PS. Set effing pieces.

Edited by Bezzanator89