Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

If Rodgers goes…who’s next?

Who could have predicted that his team would just implode. Desperately poor form of Cags and Evans. Ndidi and Castagne well off their best and with the exception of Daka nothing from the summer signings. With a few key injuries to boot. Yes he’s personally had a poor season but one of many who collectively make up the squad and management team.

• Like 1

On 05/12/2021 at 20:03, FuriousFox46 said:

Let’s hear some suggestions - and realistic ones too

I’m looking at the Ten Hag, Zidane fanboys… :ph34r:

Guilty! But only because he could use his influence to have Bale and Hazard either side on Vardy!!!

On a more serious note, you get the feeling Morgan will end up as intern manager until the summer.

On 07/12/2021 at 18:35, winteriscoming said:

Much prefer the availability of foreign managers with no pl experience than those with it. Garcia, Farve and Diego Martinez are much better options than Lampard, Potter and Frank. Also atm they are readily available. If/when Rodgers does go that is where I’d be looking. 

Get a manager who can sort out the defence and not gift the opposition two goals in the first 20 minutes almost every match.

someone with a bit more passion, Mancini would be perfect

• Like 1

Okay Youri goes but otherwise we have a good squad and training facility to attract a decent manager atm. I’m not sure if anyone decent is available now but the squad is at its most attractive now, as long as you can work Soyuncu back to his previous best.

7 hours ago, IsItMuzzy said:

I’d be looking at an over performing manager in the Bundesliga (I.e from Freiburg or Hoffenheim). No idea how they play but hipstery German manager seems to be the way to go at the minute 

Get that geezer who managed Huddersfield think he's out of work.

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

We need a manager with experience in the Premier league, our league is a whole different ball game and we don't have the luxury of allowing a manger a season to find his feet. Might be playing in the championship if that happens! 

Completely disagree. Imo foreign is the way forward. I do not want Lampard, Potter or Frank. Anyone with tactical knowledge and decent experience would get us going. 

Whoever our next manager is I hope they can build a system we play week in week out like Chelsea, West Ham & Liverpool. Conte & Gerrard are already developing their own system and they’ve only been at their clubs for a couple weeks. 

All this fannying about with formations and tactics with Brendan is frustrating. We’re not Man City!! Having a strong system and a specific style of play is the way forward. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

Guilty! But only because he could use his influence to have Bale and Hazard either side on Vardy!!!

On a more serious note, you get the feeling Morgan will end up as intern manager until the summer.

Does Morgan even have any coaching badges? 

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

I’d literally take anyone atm! I think the players have lost faith in BR. The next appointment is crucial I think we should go foreign tho for some reason. Lampard, Morris + terry wouldn’t be the worse case scenario imo

Bugs me when people say this. There’s absolutely nothing to show that the players have lost faith, if anything rodgers has probably lost faith in half the players. The players still speak highly of him in the post match interviews so I don’t think that’s the issue.

10 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Okay Youri goes but otherwise we have a good squad and training facility to attract a decent manager atm. I’m not sure if anyone decent is available now but the squad is at its most attractive now, as long as you can work Soyuncu back to his previous best.

Whoever comes has a big job on their hands in my eyes.

The spine of our team will be soon gone.

Major key players / leaders are going to be gone soon.

Vardy 34

Youri will go

Evans 33 

Kasper 35

We really need some good deals to be done in the transfer market and top management / scouting to attract new players and coach this squad.

Whoever comes in next will play a major part in shaping this clubs future.

Big decision for Top.

Edited by Vindaloo FOX