Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

If Rodgers goes…who’s next?

11 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Probably end up with Lampard, read he wants the job, we will be exciting going forward but same as now we'll have no defense

Only if he is allowed to go back to Chelsea and for a favour to bring Kante back with him 😂

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

Not sure if the Sporting coach Ruben Amorim is realistic or not but seems the real deal and was reports of us ‘keeping tabs’ on him last year as a contingency if Rodgers did leave.

For what it’s worth, I would however like to give Rodgers the summer to turn it around and see if he can rebuild a hungry side again 

I want Brendan out, cannot stand the clown.  But unsure where we go from there if we sack , and he knows it , but he wants out too and wants the pay off .  Sticky situation 

9 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I'd try and poach Potter. Brighton play a similar game to us but are more incisive with their attacking play, with a much worse squad. 

Haven't won in 10 games. 

Would that be acceptable with Rodgers? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FuriousFox46 said:

Are you seriously suggesting I tried to plagiaría a foxestalk thread? 

merge them if it boils your piss?

Yes. 

Oh I wish I could. Sadly I have as much ability to do that as we do at not conceding from a corner lol

• Haha 1