Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Napoli (A) Thurs 9th Dec 5:45pm - Pre-match Thread

5 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

When we loose tomorrow is that us out? 

This will be a shambles like the rest of our season.  I've tried being positive but nothing has changed all season and it won't tomorrow night. 

We can lose and finish 2nd, if the other game is a draw - I think. Someone did list all of the permutationsa few pages back. If we finish 3rd we drop in to the Europa Conference. 

6 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

This will be a shambles like the rest of our season.  I've tried being positive but nothing has changed all season and it won't tomorrow night. 

We're guaranteed to at least finish 3rd. Let's be honest, are only chances of playing Europe next season is winning the conference league and I'd love LOVE to beat Spurs in the final and give Kane a real send off!

However, this is Leicester and with our luck we'll avoid 1st and 3rd and end up 2nd with a draw against Dortmund or Leipzig and take a right hammering!!!

52 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

.....strange thing is, I fancy us for a great performance!!!

It feels like one of those nights when we turn up, and the whole clubs pulls out another great European night.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shamomoa said:

Would love a draw against Barcelona, reckon we would beat them aswell!

In six games against Dynamo Kiev, Benfica and Bayern, Barca scored just two goals. Bayern scored 22. In all competitions, Barca have managed 25 goals to Robert Lewandowski's 27.

Barca have now won just 10 of their last 24 away matches in Europe, and have lost five of their last nine games in the Champions League.

10 hours ago, blueharmie said:

I read an American study about the vaccine side effects and athletes. Apparently there is one of the jabs that can cause myocarditis (heart inflammation) and as athletes hearts are highly stressed already workload wise I can see why some would not want this. 

Not pro or anti vax personally just a possible reason why they have come down with this. 

sergio aguero won't be playing again - the liability compensation is too big

2022 should be interesting

11 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Panic over

FB_IMG_1638993402511.jpg

Where are the scooters they are pushing over?

9 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Yes but they do have to be in Italy.

Not if they are just in the side for set pieces - zonal  :) 

Ok two things. Firstly for those who don't know, if we win the gruloup we are through. If we come 2nd we have a play off against those who finished 3rd in  their champions league group. If we come 3rd, we go into a play off against those who came 2nd in their Europa conference league group, for a place in the conference league last 16.

Secondly. We will never have a better chance of beating Napoli. They still have good players like Mertens and Politano but they are missing all their best players and we have Youri back. We should be going here as favourites and winning simple as that.

• Haha 2