Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Napoli (A) Thurs 9th Dec 5:45pm - Pre-match Thread

This is going to be the reality for the next couple of months with this new covid variant. It'll rip through clubs.

Kaizer Chiefs in South Africa got 31 cases, Belenenses 17 cases, Spurs 8 cases, Munster Rugby got 14 in South Africa too.

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This is going to be the reality for the next couple of months with this new covid variant. It'll rip through clubs.

Kaizer Chiefs in South Africa got 31 cases, Belenenses 17 cases, Spurs 8 cases, Munster Rugby got 14 in South Africa too.

Correct. Less ventilated spaces + new variant with a higher r rate. Every club will have a spell. Will call off or delay AFCON I reckon as well. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Even when we won the league and then the cup, fans moaned about something. It’s in our DNA. It was not a criticism, just a valid observation! At the end of the cup final, some bloke turned to me and said they like putting us through it! 

. crit·i·cism
the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

All people who criticize feel that's it's a valid observation. Quite often it's just moaning !
  • Like 1

Worrying times. I wonder how many other clubs are in the same position. Just hope all players get through it ok. 

One of the reasons I didn’t travel was the pre flight home PCR test. I had booked the Rome/Naples coach trip. Planned to stay in Rome for four days.

In fact, two of my mates flew home from after four nights in Lapland on Sunday. Landed in the UK, had the tests, both families all positive! If they had flown home Tuesday, they would have had to test in Finland and isolate over there for 10 days. 

Everybody over there, please be extra careful.