Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Transfer Rumours

37 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I know a lad that's well connected at Spurs ( Nice guy too, before anyone starts😄

He's been saying for a good while now that Leicester have shown interest, in Dele Ali, but I daren't put it on here, as I'd get hammered for it😄

We obviously haven't got a lot of cash and a cheap, short term, loan deal, might be something we're looking into. 

He's a very good player and could be useful if we can get a tune out of him. 

No no no.. not Delhi!!!

49 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I know a lad that's well connected at Spurs ( Nice guy too, before anyone starts😄

He's been saying for a good while now that Leicester have shown interest, in Dele Ali, but I daren't put it on here, as I'd get hammered for it😄

We obviously haven't got a lot of cash and a cheap, short term, loan deal, might be something we're looking into. 

He's a very good player and could be useful if we can get a tune out of him. 

Can never warm to the pr**k Dele, always will remember how in the World Cup particularly him and the other Spurs players (Died & Trip) never passed to Vardy when he came on for the last 30 mins of a game. All the time looking to get the ball to Kane will while no balls were coming to Vardy, I cringed when seeing that. Hopefully the demise of Dele continues and he flops when he's loaned to Newcastle or PSG

• Like 3

I fully get the skepticism here, but this argument that Dele was never any good is pure revisionist history.  He was an excellent player at the highest levels at a very young age, a serious talent.  It’s all gone wrong since then and it seems like most of his teammates wouldn’t cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire, but that doesn’t change the fact that a few years ago he was a stud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I fully get the skepticism here, but this argument that Dele was never any good is pure revisionist history.  He was an excellent player at the highest levels at a very young age, a serious talent.  It’s all gone wrong since then and it seems like most of his teammates wouldn’t cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire, but that doesn’t change the fact that a few years ago he was a stud.

Agree. 

Widely acknowledge that he’s a terrible trainer though. 

I’d sign dele if we possibly can. I think he just needs a club that he can florish in! Bringing him here would benefit both parties. As much as i dislike Brendan atm I think he could potentially get the best out of him and with being best mates with Maddison it could be a great Partnership cuz playing with your mates helps you. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

I’d sign dele if we possibly can. I think he just needs a club that he can florish in! Bringing him here would benefit both parties. As much as i dislike Brendan atm I think he could potentially get the best out of him and with being best mates with Maddison it could be a great Partnership cuz playing with your mates helps you. 

But will he pass to Vardy 🤔

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

But will he pass to Vardy 🤔

Hopefully not …. It’s Daka time. 

Vardy is benched, we wouldn’t want him smashing it out of play constantly, Kasper style. :ph34r:

Was looking at some Palhinha videos, and yes, he is all action, a real ball winner who can pick a pass after winning the ball

(We have been linked several time I think? May also explain recent scouting trips?)

But he would never start enough with the amount of cards he would get  lol

• Like 2

Just now, Shane said:

Is Cole Palmer unrealistic? Left footed & can play anywhere across the front 3.

Maybe he would be interested in playing regular first team football

Right now, we'd struggle to attract Carlton Palmer. 

• Haha 2