Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....was this a permanent deal, or was it just a loan which would expire in June 2022!!!

He looks pretty special and if Rodgers is still focused on all his players being comfortable on the ball then he would be mad not to pick him up. It would be interesting how much they would be asking for him, but £25m would surely be a good deal.

Think just a loan

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

How do you know this?

....pure speculation in respect of his salary, but we do have a tendency to pay well and Hamza has not pushed for a move!!!

It is not so much of a reach to believe that his salary is the reason why he has not pushed for the move he so very much needs. I would love to see Hamza get the chance to play on a weekly basis, over a long period of time, he needs for this to happen, ...it seems that it is "snake eyes" all the time.

Edited by sacreblueits442

We certainly have more depth in squad than we’ve had in many years but a lot of the ‘cover’ we have purchased for me are squad players that simply shouldn’t be starting PL games unless there’s injuries or suspensions. A left back like Digne would be great but also a right sided forward/wing player of starting quality are the priority positions for me. We do need Youri to sign another contract as well.

12 hours ago, Nick said:

We certainly have more depth in squad than we’ve had in many years but a lot of the ‘cover’ we have purchased for me are squad players that simply shouldn’t be starting PL games unless there’s injuries or suspensions. A left back like Digne would be great but also a right sided forward/wing player of starting quality are the priority positions for me. We do need Youri to sign another contract as well.

My mates an Everton fan and says Digne has been terrible this season. Don't think he really wants to be there but he's not the type of player we'd go for given his age and wages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I really like the look of this Keane Lewis-Potter at Hull.

We've been linked with him, haven't we? Think I read he's a striker. Odd that we're looking for young strikers considering we seem well stocked there. Unless it's for the U23s? But that seems a bit much.

Edit: Scratch that, he's a bloody winger! A left one, and right footed, so not the solution to our right winger woes, but possible backup/competition for Barnes?

Edited by CloudFox

13 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

We've been linked with him, haven't we? Think I read he's a striker. Odd that we're looking for young strikers considering we seem well stocked there. Unless it's for the U23s? But that seems a bit much.

Edit: Scratch that, he's a bloody winger! A left one, and right footed, so not the solution to our right winger woes, but possible backup/competition for Barnes?

...he is too good to be a backup for Barnes, he looks a good player, he would be wasted on our bench!!!

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I thought that was Ali's best game in months. 

Anybody who takes a gamble and is able to get the Dele Ali of 2015-2018 out of him has a serious player, trouble is does he really fancy it? 

If you really get peak Dele he fits anywhere.  As to whether he’s willing to go through the hard work to prove himself again, that’s an open question.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

If you really get peak Dele he fits anywhere.  As to whether he’s willing to go through the hard work to prove himself again, that’s an open question.

....he either becomes inspired by the new Coach or he looks for a way out!!!

He is a very talented player, he just never grew up, it is time he took a look in the mirror, he will have to come to terms with what he sees.

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I really like the look of this Keane Lewis-Potter at Hull.

A combination of Roy Keane - Junior Lewis - Graham Potter - what could possibly go wrong? 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Southampton interested in signing  Mohamed Ali Cho from French club Angers. He only 17 and considered a rising star valued at 20m at the moment, brought up in England but switched to France. I seem to recall some here discussing him here several months ago.

We've been linked a bit ago too

Carles Perez, left footed RW at Roma. Previously at Barcelona. His stats look good but he's never had a serious opportunity as a first choice winger.

Only started 44 career games but has scored 12 goals and has 10 assists in 53.7 90s. Roma bought him about £11m after a loan from Barca.