Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Transfer Rumours

I have a feeling there will  more and more decent looking freebies around but there is a chance these will be unvaccinated players- it’s going to be increasingly difficult for clubs to sign unvaccinated players as they’ll need to miss 10 days every time they get exposed  to Covid..

Edited by MPH

8 hours ago, The_77 said:

Not sure why we’d be after him in January, seems like a story being pushed by his agent. 

I don’t think he does very much with his right foot— that might not be as easy to ignore in the PL. 

We've got a full 25 player squad, with a midfielder in Mendy unable to get in that 25. To bring anyone in means someone else is left out of the 25 or we get rid of someone and we've seen how difficult that can be even when players are performing well away from the team like Slimani and Ghezzal. I can't realistically see anyone who we want to go leaving. I think we might leave Benkovic out of the 25 and bring a CB in on loan. I can't see what else we can do?

On 26/12/2021 at 19:15, Chocolate Teapot said:

Which I hear we do....

...Pochettino had his squad training I belive, three sessions a day..total beasting!!!

We do not look like a team benefitting from what ever program they are doing, and if anything, our performances are the opposite of what you would or should expecting from their training endeavours. 

18 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

I think we might leave Benkovic out of the 25 and bring a CB in on loan. I can't see what else we can do?

Can send him out on loan and loan in a CB.  I wish that we could send Vestergaard home and bring Mendy back in.  

• Like 2

https://www.90min.com/posts/borussia-monchengladbach-confirm-denis-zakaria-leave-end-of-contract

Borussia Monchengladbach has confirmed that midfielder Denis Zakaria plans to leave the club when his contract expires in the summer.

The 25-year-old has attracted significant interest from across the globe, with Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Juventus three of the continent's biggest sides who continue to be linked with moves for Zakaria.

In the Premier League, sources have confirmed to 90min that Arsenal remain keen to land the midfielder, while Leicester and Everton have both reached out to lodge their interest.

Zakaria will be free to talk to his suitors in January when he enters the final six months of his contract, and Gladbachconfirmed that he plans to do exactly that.

"Denis Zakaria has informed the club of his intention to leave in the summer after five years at Gladbach," a club statement read.

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/borussia-monchengladbach-confirm-denis-zakaria-leave-end-of-contract

Borussia Monchengladbach has confirmed that midfielder Denis Zakaria plans to leave the club when his contract expires in the summer.

The 25-year-old has attracted significant interest from across the globe, with Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Juventus three of the continent's biggest sides who continue to be linked with moves for Zakaria.

In the Premier League, sources have confirmed to 90min that Arsenal remain keen to land the midfielder, while Leicester and Everton have both reached out to lodge their interest.

Zakaria will be free to talk to his suitors in January when he enters the final six months of his contract, and Gladbachconfirmed that he plans to do exactly that.

"Denis Zakaria has informed the club of his intention to leave in the summer after five years at Gladbach," a club statement read.

transfer forum is open!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I could seriously see his happening 

I think he’d be a good addition. He’s been become a bit of a laughing stick at United, then again, so was Evans. When he leaves United, he’ll be a solid, no nonsense defender. 

• Haha 1