Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli, A Match Thread

There are individual mistakes in a poor team with no discernible game plan. Get Daka on in case he manages to pull another miracle. My dreams of European football even the Conference thing have gone. I want to stay up in the league. I hope we can at least manage that but I now have doubts.

...and now we start playing well?

Edited by Foxxed

Just now, Lookatthebluesky said:

Newcastle will do us on Saturday and then it’s a relegation battle ahead as we are simply awful - Brendan is fast running out of time. Another case of needing 3 to win. Evans gets one back but it’s the hope that kills. 🤦‍♂️

No question, got their first win. First away win incoming.

Even if we were to somehow turn this around against a pretty crap Napoli team, we are an absolute shambles of an outfit. I am sick and tired of playing this dreadful slow, sideways game. No excitement watching anything Leicester do anymore and our defensive record is a farce.

• Like 2