Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Napoli, A Match Thread

Just now, Scotch said:

I would argue that letting wilf simply be a CDM and doing what he knows is exactly what he and our centre backs need. 

Recently he's been playing in this double pivot and it's asking him to be too much of a general midfielder but in a system like this, he can just focus on winning the ball and nothing else and the CBs will have a bit of help (God knows they need it). 

I agree - and was thinking that when I wrote it. But even his basic skills have been lacking and questionable of late. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Pretty much compulsory. Very strongly advised that you don’t make your own way. Their ultras will mostly likely pick you out 

Cheers, shame they treat travelling fans with such contempt. They don’t want you making your own way there but then piss you about taking you further away and potentially end up missing kick off.

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Those laughing at this hope you have a shit day. @NZ_Foxiledeserves respect for going out there and cheering us on 

I’m guessing the laughing reactions were probably for the “pissing on the floor of the bus” bit mate..

13 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Is it advised to use the buses to the ground or compulsory?

Th email we got today said “Supporters are required to use dedicated nearby shuttle buses to travel to and from the stadium”, so pretty much compulsory. Should’ve risked a taxi. This is awful. Still an hour from the stadium

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

It’s Napoli away. I’m not saying its right but it was always going to happen.

You travel away in Europe, you’ve gotta research. Might cold be saying that but that’s how it rolls. Rules don’t exist in Italy; it’s good in some ways, maddening in others 

4 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Th email we got today said “Supporters are required to use dedicated nearby shuttle buses to travel to and from the stadium”, so pretty much compulsory. Should’ve risked a taxi. This is awful. Still an hour from the stadium

hope you get there soon, chap!

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's been diabolical since early 2019, so unless he caught covid before even those in Wuhan did its not what's caused his decline. 

Not in the eyes of Southampton fans from what I read. 

they were laughing at us for vesty but most were disappointed we’d snatched Bertrand