Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

Our defence should hang their heads in shame.

Three absolutely shit goals conceded yet again. Undoing the hard work to get back into it. We now drop into an embarrassing tinpot competition I have no will to be part of. TONIGHT WAS WINNABLE. WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES.

Gutted for Dewsbury Hall too, to have such a banger of a first goal count for nothing.

I've seen and had enough. I don't even care about the logical side of it anymore. Rodgers out, and he can take that absolute cartel of a defensive coaching staff with him. We've just thrown a completely winnable game.

• Like 2

Defensive shit show. The rest weren't bad really, but the defence let us down again. Quality goal from KDH as well.

But the damage was done in the defeat to Legia and draw to Spartak. Going to Naples and needing a result was always going to be the worst-case scenario, even with the injuries they've had.

Can't fault the fight they put up tonight. It's just that the defence is embarrassing.

• Like 3