Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

Big claim but defensively speaking this is the worst Leicester side in my life time. I’ve seen us in league 1 and the championship and all of those sides defended better than this. I remember getting spanked 6-0 away at Portsmouth under Paulo Sousa and I still felt more confidence in us defensively than I do this team. We aren’t aggressive. We don’t press. We don’t track runners. We don’t defend set pieces. We don’t defend at all. We’re a ****ing disgrace and I’m spitting feather once a ****ing gain. I’m not pumping anymore money in to this shit show of a football team either. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

:whistle:

Brendan will say ” The weather was the defining factor in our loss tonight I thought the lads played their hearts out real quality we were unlucky to lose we deserved a draw at least !”

I just wish he would come out and tell the truth say something like “ I made a mistake I played the wrong team gave out wrong advice it’s all on me why we lost !”

Edited by justfoxes

First half wasn't too bad from an attacking perspective, but we looked so vulnerable defensively.

Their 3rd goal knocked the stuffing out of us, and the attacking play fell apart as well. That said, Vardy and Maddison had great chances and would have scored if they'd just hit the target. 

Our left side was so bad today, Bertrand and Barnes were terrible, while Soyuncu underperformed again. 

So disappointing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jakemoore said:

Big claim but defensively speaking this is the worst Leicester side in my life time. I’ve seen us in league 1 and the championship and all of those sides defended better than this. I remember getting spanked 6-0 away at Portsmouth under Paulo Sousa and I still felt more confidence in us defensively than I do this team. We aren’t aggressive. We don’t press. We don’t track runners. We don’t defend set pieces. We don’t defend at all. We’re a ****ing disgrace and I’m spitting feather once a ****ing gain. I’m not pumping anymore money in to this shit show of a football team either. 

Ridiculous over-reaction.

• Like 3

Dear god! That was atrocious! Fed up of zonal marking, fed up tapping it around at the back when losing and fed up of slow lethargic football. Puel lost his job for it, Claudio did too. Sorry Brendon, I've backed you until now, not had bad word said about you, but we're sticking to the exact things that are undoing us week in and week out. It takes a lot for me to call it!:dunno:

• Like 1

Enough is enough. Sack him before the weekend. he's had long enough to rectify the problems and if anything we are getting worse - it's not going to change. Get someone in who can sort it out.

In periods we've been brilliant under Rodgers but all managers have a shelf life, and his time is up. Thanks for the FA Cup and some entertaining football.

• Like 1