Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

Just now, Finnegan said:

He's just gonna blame covid and get away with it. 

Looking forward to listening to BR: 

"I thought we did well in the first half" (ignoring the two goals conceded)

"We moved the ball well" (sometimes in the first half)

"They're a good side, 3rd in Serie A" (yeah 5 first team players missing)

"The second half, yep, disappointed with the goal, but we created great chances"

"We're still in Europe" (Conference League)

"We've suffered with Covid tonight, and injuries this season" 

"We'll go away, (study his notes) and get ready for the next game on Sunday"

RODGERS OUT NOW.

Ive seen better Sunday league teams play with more urgency and desire and definitely better defending. 

We have gone backwards as a club from a team with quick free flowing attacking football to static and walking round the pitch with no ideas of how to break a team down. 

God knows what they do in training but it certainly isn’t the basics of the game and before any one comes back and says who to replace him with. I’d take anyone right now. 

Yes we’ve had some amazing seasons and won some trophies but it’s only down to Rodgers and his tactics that we are so bad now. 

And can someone please tell me, what was the point in bringing on Albrighton on the 90th minute when we’re loosing. 

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

Big claim but defensively speaking this is the worst Leicester side in my life time. I’ve seen us in league 1 and the championship and all of those sides defended better than this. I remember getting spanked 6-0 away at Portsmouth under Paulo Sousa and I still felt more confidence in us defensively than I do this team. We aren’t aggressive. We don’t press. We don’t track runners. We don’t defend set pieces. We don’t defend at all. We’re a ****ing disgrace and I’m spitting feather once a ****ing gain. I’m not pumping anymore money in to this shit show of a football team either. 

I think a big part of our problem defending set pieces is we don’t have the aggression. We can train them as much as we like, we don’t have a defender that wants to win the ball.

Emile hit the nail on the head. In the 90s there wasn’t much of a plan other than Walsh was getting his head on any ball that got put in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1