Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

Just now, Trumpet said:

I think a big part of our problem defending set pieces is we don’t have the aggression. We can train them as much as we like, we don’t have a defender that wants to win the ball.

Emile hit the nail on the head. In the 90s there wasn’t much of a plan other than Walsh was getting his head on any ball that got put in.

Totally agree. So we need to go out and get some nasty bastard in January and that’ll be just to stop us from getting relegated..

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

I will not be confident of beating Newcastle on Sunday but I bet they will be confident of beating us.

Just watch the Grand Prix in stead. It’s on at the same time and will be far more enjoyable than watching our lot getting moved about the pitch by a team we all know aren’t as good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Barnes and Bertrand were the biggest problem today. Both down the left. Defensively and offensively. That left side has been a problem for a while. Soumare is a donkey, robbing a living. Barnes needs time out of the team. Simply not good enough. Wilf has disappeared and left us with an imposter. Vardy was awful. Cags first half was a clown but did much better second. Just awful! 89 mins and they are passing it around the middle of the park like we're 2 up. Fair enough BR has to take some blame but these players should take a long hard look at themselves. All stealing a living at the moment. Just simply not good enough 

Spot on 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Saint Maximan and Wilson must be licking their lips. 

Imagine corners if they still had Andy Carroll… 

Thank god I’m out and won’t be able to watch Brendan’s last game. 

Wilson always scores against us, he's definitely gonna get two on Sunday.

It would have been an absolute travesty if Spartak went out to a 98th minute penalty. I love my team with every fibre of my being but by Christ we absolutely deserve to plummet to the Europa Conference Shit League. Justice was done with the results tonight. We are a disgrace and embarrassment, no question.

• Like 2

Is anyone honestly that surprised? Or is this the same picture we’ve been watching for well over a season now? Nothing has changed. Lost all hope anything will.

Joint favourites to win the entire competition and we can’t qualify out of the group. 

Absolutely embarrassing. Fundamentally under performing from top down. 

The only further damage we can inflict is if we sit on this demise without change.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

You're beginning to sound a lot like Brendan...

Well we lacked all kinds of quality at the back, nobody has the confidence to drive forward with the ball or play balls through.

They were vulnerable themselves but we didn't have the quality or the bollocks to capitalise on the opportunities we had. Same goes for the game in Warsaw and Spartak at home, which is really why we're out.

I'm fuming to go out of this group, it's a failure. But it wasn't tonight that cost us, we were always losing tonight.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 2