Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

****ing unacceptable.

I've been at home isolating with covid for over a week and I'm so angry.

We're so passive. Pathetic. Sick of seeing the same old shite. 

We have the skills, just not the desire. The team needs an absolute bollocking.

This guy would sort them out...  ah, it won't embed...

Edited by Plastik Man
It did embed that time!

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair Savage concisely got it spot on straight away. We should be better than Legia and Spartak. 

That’s where this campaign was lost, in losing in Poland and not winning to Spartak at home.

Not that you can go to Italy (or anywhere bar Moscow seemingly) and concede three goals and expect to win. You can copy and paste that for every match thread this season.

• Like 1

Tough one because we definitely had a lack of options on the bench...but...

- Youri and Ndidi should have come off earlier
- Vardy clearly wasn't firing so should have either been given a bit of support or taken off
- Just chaos at the back

I don't quite want to say "Brendan out" but if we lose to Newcastle then I think that's got to be considered. The quality of players we have are enough to do well in the bloody Conference League, so we might need to get someone in who can fire them up for it. 

You know me, I’m always a “get behind the team and don’t moan” kinda person but it does feel like things have gotten stale. I think a change of manager is probably for the best now. We still have great players and hopefully a new manager would help. But God sake we need to get it right. None of this Lampard, et al bollocks. We need a coach with the ability to move us forwards. God knows who that is mind. I personally wouldn’t mind Potter but can understand people’s reservations. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mapperleyfox said:

Also, i've noticed Ndidi just give up on tracking runners a few times. He's hardly busting a gut for the manager at the moment which says it all really.

Completely lost his way. Doesn’t seem to understand his role. He should have been screen in the ball into Petanga 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Are we still over achieving? 

Robbie Savage has just said it for the 19th time so I think so. Hopefully Brendan comes out and says we’re now underachieving so Robot Savage changes his tune.

• Like 2

Rodgers not up to the job this season. Making decent players look like turkeys. One week it's Kasper, then Soyuncu, then "Is Evans past it?", then Maddison is crap, then Lookman is Championship class, ets. etc. One constant thread................Brendan.

• Like 1