Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

Bertrand plays the whole game????? That side of the field looked open the whole game !!! Tielemans should have been out after the first half!!!!  Stood around pointing at what I dont know.... Needs to move more and show some heart !!!!  I thought a good coach knows when change needs to be made can we not sub right after the first half ??? Just not good ........ BR  out !!!!!

Edited by S2sailor
spelling

4 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

The real weird thing is you thought we did ok tonight.:dunno:

Going forward we did. Created enough didn’t we?

No excuse for the defending though, absolutely hopeless. 

what I meant is, tonight isn’t what cost us. The missed penalty against Spartak and the woeful performance in Warsaw have.

• Like 1

To me it's not about BRs formations or even his tactics. We put enough talent out on the park to win games. The tall and the short of it is they aren't working hard enough or busting a gut. I'm sure BR doesn't say "do out and play in 3rd gear, with no effort or intensity". But boy do they look ponderous and disinterested. Feel like the end of something to me!!!!

• Like 1

Can't go a game without conceiving 2-3 goals then what does anybody expect? I feel like we're in Groundhog Day with this team. The defending is atrocious, they could pass through us at will and all their players in space with nobody near them. Bertrand is a liability and should never put a foot on a pitch until he's done some sort of under10s training in how to play football and how to defend. People rightly point out defending set-pieces, but it's everything. It's all awful. 

What's going on with Tielemans? Barely touched the ball and when he did just past back. Stood next to Ndidi who barely passed to him.

The commentator kept saying we were on the edge of getting back in the game but I just thought, you've not been watching us recently have you, because it all looked the same as the clock inched towards 90 as it has for a while. I knew we wouldn't score. Mads and Vardy should have done better but it really sums us up at the moment. Plus can we talk about Barnes. He's so 2 dimensional. We let a lot of it go because he makes attacking runs and scores occasionally. But like today when the option is clearly not on he's useless. Which makes both wings frankly void. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’ve never been more confident of a penalty miss in my entire life

Yeah, I wasn't getting good vibes by the time the ref had finished having his third or fourth chat with the keeper about not coming off his line despite the fact that at no point had the keeper come off his line.

It was all virtually identical to the Vardy one against the same team at our place, I wonder if it was the same ref?

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Going forward we did. Created enough didn’t we?

No excuse for the defending though, absolutely hopeless. 

what I meant is, tonight isn’t what cost us. The missed penalty against Spartak and the woeful performance in Warsaw have.

Yes you're right, but the bottom line was we were top of the group at kick off against a severely depleted Napoli side and we couldn't even draw the game. Lack of fight and bottle is creeping into this side more and more. 

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Still feel like Rodgers is the man, but just dunno what the answers are right now. It’s tough because this season we seem to have been close, but far at the same time. It’s a weird one. 

Struggling to see us turning things around this season now and it's not yet Christmas. Hopefully we will stay up but these poor on going performances, have a habit of continuing into the following season

Defensively all over the place as usual and we are not going to win games like that. So confused, lazy and positionally awful off the ball.

I don't think we were too bad from an attacking point of view, scored 2 and had lots of chances and on another day we could've had 4 or 5 but they would just have upped it and scored 6. 

Subs again rubbish. Daka had to come on but taking off the only winger was ridiculous, even if Barnes was shit. Full backs had no support after that and then not to bring Albrighton on until the 88th minute. 

I think dropping into the conference league is a blessing, and I think Rodgers probably happy too. Weren't going to best anyone in a Europa League playoff. Still might get beat by someone in the last 32 of the other competition but at least there is more of chance. If Rodgers is even here by then. Gives us a couple more games to get fofana and Justin fit too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Well let's hope Top won't agree to that and will make the right decision regarding BR

If Newcastle win, then the seasons as good as over, the players have no confidence in themselves or the manager. The defending is unfortunately the biggest joke in the Premier League. Top. drastic action is required