Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Shit show in Naples

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Defensively all over the place as usual and we are not going to win games like that. So confused, lazy and positionally awful off the ball.

I don't think we were too bad from an attacking point of view, scored 2 and had lots of chances and on another day we could've had 4 or 5 but they would just have upped it and scored 6. 

Subs again rubbish. Daka had to come on but taking off the only winger was ridiculous, even if Barnes was shit. Full backs had no support after that and then not to bring Albrighton on until the 88th minute. 

I think dropping into the conference league is a blessing, and I think Rodgers probably happy too. Weren't going to best anyone in a Europa League playoff. Still might get beat by someone in the last 32 of the other competition but at least there is more of chance. If Rodgers is even here by then. Gives us a couple more games to get fofana and Justin fit too. 

On your last point - don't expect it to get better any time soon. Both players are returning from serious injuries and it will take them a while. Look at Ricardo, Castagne, Barnes and even Wilf. All are some way off what they were pre-injury. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philkeavo said:

Brendan’s interview “I have absolutely no idea what’s going on or more importantly what to do about it” I paraphrase…

He just did his interview. He said we played really well for three quarters of a season two seasons ago. But still in that time we lost a semi final 2 legged game v bottom 3 villa and managed to go from 2nd most of the season to finish 5th. Then with no fans I masterminded another decent half a season or so where most top sides were useless. We lost 103 home games and Liverpool had 47 injuries but their goalie scored as many as Perez did so we lost out on 4th again. We scored a screamer and hung on in a final with barely any fans and I was like a hero. Don't forget I also beat a 4th string man city with a bit of a dodgy penalty in a glorified friendly aswell, so we were in heaven. I don't see what all the fuss is about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Struggling to see us turning things around this season now and it's not yet Christmas. Hopefully we will stay up but these poor on going performances, have a habit of continuing into the following season

Let’s hope JJ and lil’ Wes return at something close to the level they were before and we can wave goodbye to some of the other useless dossers 

We actually missed Nacho in that game. Playing with Vardy was a hindrance today. He seems to have lost his drive also. Was laughing and joking at half time. The desire seems to be lacking. I'd love to see more Nacho and Daka as a front two to be honest. 

Ps. My love for Vards will never leave. 

Something is wrong in the Camp, Players don't seem to be  playing for Brendan for some reason.

Youri was terrible all game yet he kept him on, Maddison was anonymous most of the game.

Barnes needs someone to keep up with him otherwise he runs out of idea's.

NDiddi is pissed off with having to do it all in midfield trying to protect the defense.

The Defense is a shambles and make so many schoolboy errors.

I don't know what's gone wrong but Brendan needs to get them all together and sort it out.

10 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Going forward we did. Created enough didn’t we?

No excuse for the defending though, absolutely hopeless. 

what I meant is, tonight isn’t what cost us. The missed penalty against Spartak and the woeful performance in Warsaw have.

Other results cost us ? We knew what we had to do tonight and failed miserably. there are no excuses.

Has he given them an earful after the game? Nah, a little clap and a gentle pat on the back I bet. Keep up the good work lads. ***ing deluded if he says he'd addressed the defending, Napoli's B team have scored 3 goals and he'll probably congratulate the lads for not conceding 4.

He’s been claiming for weeks he’s been working in training on defending.

What sort of coaches does he have? Ausden Clark? 

We’ve got that training ground too, what a waste of money if we’re going to have coaches that think what we saw tonight was alright.

He’s got to go. Playing unfit Tielemans, the Solskjaer way of  captaining a sinking ship.

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

We’ve got that training ground too, what a waste of money if we’re going to have coaches that think what we saw tonight was alright.

He’s got to go. Playing unfit Tielemans, the Solskjaer way of  captaining a sinking ship.

You would think with our ability to score Goals you would think he'd use that to Coach the defense in how to defend against them.

Pathetic from a so called Elite Manager.

Guest StevieLynex

Claudio was sacked after a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla, having won the Premier League. What grounds does BR have for not getting the same treatment?

10 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

He just did his interview. He said we played really well for three quarters of a season two seasons ago. But still in that time we lost a semi final 2 legged game v bottom 3 villa and managed to go from 2nd most of the season to finish 5th. Then with no fans I masterminded another decent half a season or so where most top sides were useless. We lost 103 home games and Liverpool had 47 injuries but their goalie scored as many as Perez did so we lost out on 4th again. We scored a screamer and hung on in a final with barely any fans and I was like a hero. Don't forget I also beat a 4th string man city with a bit of a dodgy penalty in a glorified friendly aswell, so we were in heaven. I don't see what all the fuss is about. 

Listen we won the F A Cup as a Fan who attended the 69 Final and witnessed us lose in 61 and 63 who gives a .... About the Europa League.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Thought he may have gone for Ward and Amartey tonight. The latter really hasn't done much wrong but Soy has generally been really poor. He played the same defence bar Bertrand for Thomas (big mistake) and got the same result. I thought he was going to change something....