Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

1 minute ago, VinceNoir said:

Amazing! I live 20 minutes from Randers. Deffo have to get to this. Please PM me if you can sort me out with away end tickets ;) I have approximately 0 points given that I can only attend one game every three years :D 

What is the closest airport?

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

When are these being played?

Home 1st leg on 17th Feb. 

Away 2nd leg on 24th Feb 

It's a good opportunity to get the job done at home (fingers crossed!) and send a weaker squad the following week. 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't think we are in a position to under-estimate anyone but we have to be happy with that. We've got serious problems if we take it seriously and fail to get through. Not a particularly nice trip that time of year but fingers crossed we can get ourselves in a good position from the home leg. 

I don't really care what competition it is, I still get a massive buzz from us being involved in these draws lol 

• Like 2