Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

I hope our club get the ticket pricing on this nailed. £10 for STH/Members, £12-15 GS. Maximum £15 a ticket. Let's fill the ground with fans rather than milk even more out of us.

As for the away leg, I think it will easily sell out and thus be the most popular so far. I think Warsaw saw around 800. This might not go past STH's.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Surely we should take it very seriously? It's a passport back into the EL for next season. Not sure I want to see Vestergaard and Bertrand screwing up that opportunity. 

I'd take them to Denmark.... and steal their passports.

Edited by J. James
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hope people don't start getting snippy about Randers before we play them. Many did that with Legia and they embarrassed us at their place.

Hopefully Justin and Fofana will be firmly ensconced in the first team by February. With a full squad back, I'd really like us to have a good go at this competition. It's a kind looking draw for certain, but we have to win to make up for the catalogue of disasters that was the Europa League campaign. No slip ups please.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The flight out that I am on, Stansted to Aalborg on Thursday morning, is actually still £8. It's the flights back on the Friday that seem to have gone up.

Ah okay, the next return flight from there to Stansted is Sunday, albeit very affordable.

How were you planning to get from Aalborg to Randers?

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Struggling to understand why anyone would flee Austria to move to Leicester :ph34r:  The Red Army were actually more interested in the away leg in Berlin....

As far as I can see, the game will be the furthest north that Leicester will have played a competitive European game. 

Randers (roughly on the same latitude as Dundee) is roughly half-a-degree further north than Spartak Moscow (approximately level with Glasgow), which in turn is 0.1 degrees further north than Copenhagen.

• Like 2