Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

The Ouigo trains are a lot cheaper than others - around £16 each way.

yes be careful with going to the Montparnasse station early because you need to walk about 15 minutes from the station to the platform dedicated to ouigo

Edited by Dr Marco

9 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah same I will be refusing to go to any of these backwards countries that require 3 jabs. I have had 2 jabs and covid twice yet they won’t let me in? Seems legit. 

So you're going to refuse to go to countries that you're not even allowed in to anyway? :blink: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From Montparnasse station, 19 TGVs, including 2 with correspondence (to forget...) and only 2 Ouigo, departures at 7:48 am and 3:23 pm. For the Ouigo, count a little less than 2 hours between Paris and Rennes. The fastest TGVs take 1h26. Remember to arrive in time, the quay is forbidden to access 5 minutes before departure. Have a good trip !

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

yes be careful with going to the Montparnasse station early because you need to walk about 15 minutes from the station to the platform dedicated to ouigo

16 hours ago, Roazhon said:

From Montparnasse station, 19 TGVs, including 2 with correspondence (to forget...) and only 2 Ouigo, departures at 7:48 am and 3:23 pm. For the Ouigo, count a little less than 2 hours between Paris and Rennes. The fastest TGVs take 1h26. Remember to arrive in time, the quay is forbidden to access 5 minutes before departure. Have a good trip !

Thanks for the info both. 👍

I'm on that 7.48 so if I get there for around 7.15 that should be ok then?

Thankfully my hotel on the Weds night is only 10 min walk from Montparnasse Station.

38 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Thanks for the info both. 👍

I'm on that 7.48 so if I get there for around 7.15 that should be ok then?

Thankfully my hotel on the Weds night is only 10 min walk from Montparnasse Station.

yep you should be fine!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Spartak Moscow are to be removed from the Europa league, they were to play RB Leipzig, could we be reinstated?

Even if that was genuinely a consideration, Napoli ought to have finished top and us 2nd and in the playoffs which they got hammered by Barca last week.

Can't see how they could resolve that and who then takes our spot in the ECL vs Rennes? 

IF u could choose between getting reinstated into the Europa League OR continue in the Europa Conference League which would u choose?🤔

personally I would choose to carry on in the Conference League and have a go at winning it although it would be nice to play Barcelona at the Nou Camp in a competitive match!

Edited by Fox1980
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

IF u could choose between getting reinstated into the Europa League OR continue in the Europa Conference League which would u choose?🤔

personally I would choose to carry on in the Conference League and have a go at winning it although it would be nice to play Barcelona at the Nou Camp in a competitive match!

....if the club had been given the option, then morally you would opt to carry on in the Conference!!!

I can understand some would rather choose to go back to the more prestigious Competition.

• Like 1

On 26/02/2022 at 03:32, Stefan said:

Bonjour everyone. I m living in in FWI

I'm support fhe Srfc until 1989

Do you know the team?

Are you thing is a good deal?

Sorry for my English... 😞

No worries mate

Welcome to the forum.   Football Unites all fans especially in these times.