Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

1 minute ago, BoyJones said:

I’d go for the most difficult draw possible tomorrow and then have an easier one off match in the final. 

You get the easier teams you tend to blow it! Wycombe, Villa, Forest spring to mind!

Happy medium, Feyenoord or PSV

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stinky said:

:plancque:

Amazing post.

I’m sure all four of them will be absolutely frothing for a big European Cup tie with Roma or Marseille in a tournament they wanted us to deliberately lose in. 

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

Now we've gotten through two rounds, fivethirtyeight.com has upped our chances of winning this tournament from 10% (when we dropped into it) to ... wait for it ... 12%.

67551751_UECLMar-17.thumb.JPG.6b1b8052ef2d54938faec4651690ba10.JPG

Their computer has not been impressed with our having been slaughtered on xG in three of the four legs we've played so far.

That's very strange as it's completely at odds with the bookmakers.

Mid point priced odds has:

Leicester 3/1

Roma 100/30

Marseille 4/1

Feyenoord 11/2

PSV 7/1

Bodo Glimt 10/1

Slavia Prague 14/1

PAOK 20/1

So a bad draw would be Roma, Marseille or Feyenoord.

Average PSV.

Good draw Bodo Glimt, Slavia Prague or PAOK.

Dream draw would be us getting PAOK and Roma vs Marseille.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gerard said:

That's very strange as it's completely at odds with the bookmakers.

Mid point priced odds has:

Leicester 3/1

Roma 100/30

Marseille 4/1

Feyenoord 11/2

PSV 7/1

Bodo Glimt 10/1

Slavia Prague 14/1

PAOK 20/1

So a bad draw would be Roma, Marseille or Feyenoord.

Average PSV.

Good draw Bodo Glimt, Slavia Prague or PAOK.

Dream draw would be us getting PAOK and Roma vs Marseille.

I can only guess those odds reflect English punters going with a more familiar bet?  No way should we be 2x cheaper than PSV.

Agree on the potential draws though.

• Like 1

I haven’t done an international match before. When it comes to ticket collection, does EVERY ticket holder need to show their passport? Or just the person who placed the order?

Basically, I’m a fox member but my mate has had a season ticket for years. Wondering if he can get us two tickets using his brothers season ticket so we can sit together or whether I have to specifically wait to see if members get availability and then sit miles apart of that happens?

Edited by phoneticerror

8 hours ago, Stinky said:

:plancque:

Post made 19:53, 9/12/2021 - i.e. immediately after watching us crash out of a group against Legia Warsaw and Spartak Moscow. I was obviously disheartened and pissed off with our successive flaccid exits from the Europa League. More than happy to say I'm enjoying Leicester win in any competition, especially at a good level. So I dont mind this getting brought up really ;)

7 hours ago, Asha said:

Amazing post.

I’m sure all four of them will be absolutely frothing for a big European Cup tie with Roma or Marseille in a tournament they wanted us to deliberately lose in. 

Only reason I've replied. Deliberately wanted us to lose in ... where are you getting that mate?

I went to the home leg vs Rennes. First game I've been able to get a ticket and watch live in yonks, so this competition has been great personally.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Good morning to all those on here that said we were "too good" for this competition, it was a "losers cup", and best of all it would be a "distraction from the league" lol

Huge amount of knee jerk reaction to being dumped out of the UEL as to be expected. We are fans, we get emotional. Even our manager can have the finger pointed towards his general direction.