Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I haven’t done an international match before. When it comes to ticket collection, does EVERY ticket holder need to show their passport? Or just the person who placed the order?

Basically, I’m a fox member but my mate has had a season ticket for years. Wondering if he can get us two tickets using his brothers season ticket so we can sit together or whether I have to specifically wait to see if members get availability and then sit miles apart of that happens?

The types that have been following us abroad this year are not arsed about allocated seats. 

• Like 1

I want Slavia Prague next round to get revenge plus they will have at least 2 players unavailable after last nights 2 red cards we can beat them we were disappointing in both legs last season after last nights performance from us we have nothing to fear in this competition Rennes at home are one of the best teams in Europe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I haven’t done an international match before. When it comes to ticket collection, does EVERY ticket holder need to show their passport? Or just the person who placed the order?

Basically, I’m a fox member but my mate has had a season ticket for years. Wondering if he can get us two tickets using his brothers season ticket so we can sit together or whether I have to specifically wait to see if members get availability and then sit miles apart of that happens?

Every person has to show their passport - alongside the voucher in your name. 

And every away end in Europe watching Leicester has been unreserved 

• Like 1

Surprised at the number of shouts for Prague. After last season would be nervous about facing them again. That said think we can beat any of the teams left on our day, just hope we can get an easier draw and some of the other better clubs face each other ie. Marseille and Roma

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

@Cardiff_Fox @SemperEadem Thanks for the info. Good to note.

Have the away legs been selling out to ST holders? Going to potentially book a flight at 2pm today 

No they have made members and would have gone to general sale if the club would open that up.

Do think now after last night you will see a slight shift in the who will be wanting to go to these trips.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Surprised at the number of shouts for Prague. After last season would be nervous about facing them again. That said think we can beat any of the teams left on our day, just hope we can get an easier draw and some of the other better clubs face each other ie. Marseille and Roma

Prague would be a great draw as they're rated the 7th best side of the 8 left by bookmakers. We also have a familiarity about them and a score to settle after being knocked out by them last season. Great city as well.

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

No they have made members and would have gone to general sale if the club would open that up.

Do think now after last night you will see a slight shift in the who will be wanting to go to these trips.

Don't think it will get to Members if we draw Bodo Glimt in the quarters. 

Just now, Spudulike said:

Don't think it will get to Members if we draw Bodo Glimt in the quarters. 

Perhaps not.

Having been to Bodo before it apart from being stunning is super boring. The hardy souls that went with Celtic in the last tie in the crazy snow did however look to enjoy it.

The Valerenga lot will be keeping their fingers crossed we pull Bodo out.

51 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Pretty gutted I can't make the away leg for the next round even on both possible dates. 

I am in a similar boat, as I am in Germany for both dates. The only slight chance I have is if we play home first, fly out Friday morning on the 8th so could negotiate that.

The only way I can get to both is if we draw Eindhoven and play at home first. I will be about an hour from Eindhoven on the 14th April. However, I would need to work very hard to get the pass to go!!!

Is there any draw combination that could mean a match on a different weekday due to fixture clashes? Or 7th and 14th nailed on?

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am in a similar boat, as I am in Germany for both dates. The only slight chance I have is if we play home first, fly out Friday morning on the 8th so could negotiate that.

The only way I can get to both is if we draw Eindhoven and play at home first. I will be about an hour from Eindhoven on the 14th April. However, I would need to work very hard to get the pass to go!!!

Is there any draw combination that could mean a match on a different weekday due to fixture clashes? Or 7th and 14th nailed on?

Message me if you need any help with those Bochum tickets.

I think it is nailed on 7th and 14th.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Got to be hoping for Bodø/Glimt in the draw today.

And that Roma and Marseille draw each other.

Not so sure about that. You want to avoid Roma and get the team that humped them 6-1...

2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Post made 19:53, 9/12/2021 - i.e. immediately after watching us crash out of a group against Legia Warsaw and Spartak Moscow. I was obviously disheartened and pissed off with our successive flaccid exits from the Europa League. More than happy to say I'm enjoying Leicester win in any competition, especially at a good level. So I dont mind this getting brought up really ;)

Only reason I've replied. Deliberately wanted us to lose in ... where are you getting that mate?

I went to the home leg vs Rennes. First game I've been able to get a ticket and watch live in yonks, so this competition has been great personally.

None robotic behaviour will not be tolerated and if it continues you will be returned to the manufacturer for a factory reset.