Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

As already mentioned. It’s going to members but defo more of our ‘traditional’ travelling support came last night 

By traditional, i guess you mean what most of us now call 'bus 1s' and what seems to he Susan whelan's preferred supporter base? 

I have to say, as someone who rarely attends away matches, last night was quite an eye opener. 

Edited by Paninistickers

33 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Marseille is an absolute great city. Stay clear of drug turf wars and it's a vibrant city with lots to offer. Will be warm in April and the nearby Rose is exceptional!! Bring it on!

I thought it was an absolute shithole with very unfriendly locals to be honest 😂

Their fans will be up for some trouble too, and their police love the tear gas

It will be warm though 

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Perhaps not.

Having been to Bodo before it apart from being stunning is super boring. The hardy souls that went with Celtic in the last tie in the crazy snow did however look to enjoy it.

The Valerenga lot will be keeping their fingers crossed we pull Bodo out.

Any ideas what Celtic got tickets wise? I read 300 is the allocation 

29 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

By traditional, i guess you mean what most of us now call 'bus 1s' and what seems to he Susan whelan's preferred supporter base? 

I have to say, as someone who rarely attends away matches, last night was quite an eye opener. 

Yes. A run of them had booked bottom tier tickets last night. When we scored, they eventually gave up and moved elsewhere 

• Haha 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
29 minutes ago, BlueFox25 said:

Why do people want bodo? Looks almost impossible to get to 

It'll put off the fair weather Charlie's.

27 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I thought it was an absolute shithole with very unfriendly locals to be honest 😂

Their fans will be up for some trouble too, and their police love the tear gas

It will be warm though

I can't agree my friend. I had 5 fabulous days with mates during the French euros. After our Eng hooligans pissed off. I suppose it's like all hospitality venues. Unique to your own personal experience.