Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa Conference League Draw & General Chat

Just some other bits of info 

Israel currently bans travellers from abroad without quarantine. 

There’s a lack of flights in Baku for Qarabag. I worked out the best trip was in Tuesday and back Saturday. 

Randers is a tiny away end and on the mainline of Denmark, away from Copenhagen. If I remember right I think is Aarhus is the nearest airport. Billund as well. A train from Copenhagen takes four hours 

20 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I wouldn’t blink twice at getting tickets to see us in the second round of the Carabao cup at home against Newport, but this competition…. its so underwhelming.

Shock I’ll be there still.

And good on ya.

Who's kidding who?  CBS will continue to get my five bucks a month so I can stream whatever dead-of-winter tie we draw in some snowy wasteland.  The match threads will be just about as busy as today's.  It's fate ... you can bitch all you want, but in the end you must submit.

In a glimmer of good news, Union have just equalized v Slavia Prague, who will be out if that result holds .