Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

21 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

The only kit brand I want after Adidas is Nike - some of these hippy shirts that you lot like are ugly as ****. 

That new Nike template of PSG's and Barcelona's is atrocious. They get some things right but they can be as bad as Adidas when they want to be.

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Both the Barcelona and PSG kit look great - much better than anything I've seen from the likes of Hummel, Castore or Umbro (Can't believe they're being mentioned in this thread - have we travelled 20 years back in time?)

I'm really not a fan of that curve on the shoulders. Adidas had a similar one a couple of seasons ago. It didn't look too bad on ours because the front and shoulder panels were both blue, but Sheff Utd's home kit and Wolves' third kits were honking.

I like Umbro. They lost their way for a bit and became a bit outdated. But their simplicity has a touch of class about it nowadays and they occasionally add a flash of something inventive. Not too ostentatious but not absolutely revolting either. I'd be alright with Umbro tbh.

• Like 1

The redesign of the Norwich crest is superb. I love our badge, but I feel like we could clean it up in the same way. Brands like Joma and Hummel are putting Adidas to shame really, they at least spend 5 mins looking into a club's history when producing a new kit.

17 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Brands like Joma and Hummel are putting Adidas to shame really, they at least spend 5 mins looking into a club's history when producing a new kit.

Even Puma have been quite good for some of their lesser teams recently, Swindon, Rotherham and York City this season, Wimbledon the past season, Rennes a couple of years ago just to name a few.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What that agency have done with Norwich is great because it doesn't look like the brain child of some design by committee bollocks. Our badge doesn't need cleaning up whatsoever though, it's contemporary while it has character too. Would hate for us to have one of those naff homogeneous roundel badges I fear we'd wind up with if we changed ours.

By tidy up I definitely don't mean a redesign, I agree the style/layout/simplicity of our badge is spot on. Norwich haven't changed theirs much really, they have just cleaned up the lines and it has a big impact. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm probably being a tit and looking very closely at it but our badge was definitely last done by someone who is sh*t at using design software. Some messy symmetry mistakes in the way they have created/copied the fox. A lot of football badges have the same issue when they've tried to digitalise a badge for the first time. Dunno, maybe people think it adds to the charm. 

Edited by Nobbyburton