Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2022/23

A couple of quality issues with Castore apparently according to Footy Headlines.

Apparently some fans are receiving replica Newcastle jerseys without the sponsor and others with design elements missing and crooked logos.

Castore have also used the wrong badge on Charlton's home shorts. There are some subtle design differences... unless you know you probably wouldn't notice but still shoddy from a kit maker.

I know we moan about Adidas but Castore are surely a bunch of amateurs. How they landed the England cricket kit deal I'll never know.

8 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Castore is absolutely run by some lads that live in Cheadle Hulme with crushed grey velvet bloody everywhere in their homes

I’ve gone down a bit of a rabbit hole looking into the company recently lol it’s deffo not all it’s cracked up to be. 

Main issue with quality though is that they wanted to be a premium sportswear brand and now they’ve had to scale to be mass market because of their investors.

I shared on here a while back that they cocked up on their LTA contract to the point where they were sending fruit of the loom polos to staff with castore badges pressed on…

Theres some cracking conspiracies out there from Rangers and Newcastle fans, notable Mike Ashley probably being involved somewhere… and also questioning with Steven Gerard links to shady characters in the past facilitated the Rangers deal… interesting to see who Aston Villa kit supplier is this season 👀

Their trading company just has the two lads listed as shareholders, despite the hundreds of investors and more recently the EG/Asda brothers taking a controlling stake. 

Pretty much everyone invested is offshore and not shown as having any involvement with the UK holding company. 

Edited by AjcW

That Soton shirt reminds me of the Chiefs (NZ rugby franchise) jerseys with Adidas over the last few years. Some absolute corkers incorporating Maori designs. Some of the best stuff Adidas have done in any sport over the last decade.

I quite like it but but the yellow chevrons on the shoulder don't work and neither does the sponsor.