Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Newcastle (H) Match Thread

There is just absolutely no forward movement, no urgency to attack and nobody willing to make a run to create space. We are set up to not concede rather than score, the problem being we love conceding. Boring, tedious football that we have been subjected to for far too long now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

That's why we looked so good against United

Fully agree. 

Teams don’t press us, we look really good. When we’re pressed, Maddison, Iheanacho and Tielemans aside, no one is comfortable on the ball.

It also causes us pressure on defence and I think @The People's Heroalluded to it recently, we give away so many soft corners. We are our own undoing at times. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Bourbon Fox said:

I swear to God if I see us play the ball around our box, invite pressure, then give the ball away from a sh!t pass in midfield one more time I am switching to supporting Forest

Just be careful that there no eagles in the sky of Nottingham

These extra injuries mask how heinous we already are though and saves Rodgers from the proper scrutiny he should be under. Ndidi as a CB is a car crash waiting to happen as we saw last season, he was awful there and add in how bad he is full stop at the minute and it's a frightening combo.

• Like 1